Hotels in Tunis

ROULLA

Hi Mr C hope that you and all the Caves are all in good health! Just heard that the Hotel Africa in Tunis will re open its doors again on the 1st of May 2011..

There are many hotels in Tunis. Some of the popular hotel in Tunis is listed below.
1. Africa Hotel
2. Les Berges du Lac
3. Sheraton Tunis Hotel
4. Laico Tunis Hotel
5. Vime Tunis Grand Hotel

lainie

hi
has anyone ever stayed at the Carlton in Tunis and do they accept "unmarrieds"?
ta

lewis

annibee

hi and welcome lewis. what area is this hotel in please?

cactus

hi iam miss lewis from uk. just to ask if anybody been to tunisia.in a hotel called scheherazade.?
as i hope to be going to tunisia in a few months,for a holiday, iam a fussy with my food. like to ask do tunisia in the scheherazade hotel, do english food.possible to send me an message with example what food they have. as its my first time.aborad, thanks....

Don't know but it's my sister's favourite story i remember that from when we were children

caveatemptor

hi iam miss lewis from uk. just to ask if anybody been to tunisia.in a hotel called scheherazade.?
as i hope to be going to tunisia in a few months,for a holiday, iam a fussy with my food. like to ask do tunisia in the scheherazade hotel, do english food.possible to send me an message with example what food they have. as its my first time.aborad, thanks....
Are you really from England, what area, or maybe from Tunisia.

lewis

hi and welcome lewis. what area is this hotel in please?
hi just been on the tunisia hotel web page, i think the hotel scheheerazade, maybe in sousse' i think.

lewis

hi miss lewis.again how do you get the picture in your box on your left side, ?

annibee

sorry dont know how to do picture in box roulla did mine for me :) i have never seen or heard of that hotel in sousse area maybe someone else will know it but whatever hotel you go to they usually have a good choice of english food and plenty of restaurants that do english food also. when are you going?

caveatemptor

Google it, I did, it is in Sousse and judging by the reviews I would not put my dog there. But those of you who know my dog he is very fussy.

C

Cas

Google it, I did, it is in Sousse and judging by the reviews I would not put my dog there. But those of you who know my dog he is very fussy.
Brought up on Devon Cream Teas no wonder;)

marhaba

shaherazade is near royal salem. only become available to uk tourists a year or so ago i beleive?

lainie

shaherazade is near royal salem. only become available to uk tourists a year or so ago i beleive?
hello marhaba, not seen you for a while. how are you?

annh

Sorry, but why go to Tunisia if you only want to eat English food. If I come to England with my English husband I eat (suffer ;)) English food, and if I don't want to do that I always can decide to stay at home...

annibee

would prefer royal salem. great hotel ;)

marhaba

Aslemma

I would personally recommend the Marhaba Royal Salem or the Marhaba Beach, in fact I've stayed at several of the Marhaba hotels in Sousse over the years and never had any complaints.