Hotels in Yasmine Hammamet

Yasmine

For those who have stayed in Yasmine in Hammamet, what are your experiences with the hotels there, do you have any recommendations?

I only stayed there once, and it was at El Mouradi Hammamet Resort, which was great. However, this time I'm looking for something much cheaper. Is anyone familiar with Cyclamens Hotel Mechmoum (this is the cheapest I've found :D)? I don't need luxury, only that the food (breakfast) is good, rooms clean and the beach nice. :)

FoxyRoxie89

Yasmine sorry I cant answer your question.. but I want to ask you when you are thinking of going ??

You also already have my email which is my MSN add me if u want to talk, I may beable to research for you if u give me some more info on MSN ... Plus I want to be nosy lol x

Mizz Kinza

marco polo... amazing hotel ever n the animation staff are all old friends of mine
great accomodation great food great people n the views r amazing
one of the best i been to so far.. definately rated 8/10 for me

pbf

Have stayed in Yasmine Beach,Flora Park and Bellisaire hotels. All were very good. Flora Park was a smaller hotel and the cheapest to book. They have been taken over recently by a Spanish company I think. Usually book accomodation with lowcost holidays but hotels4u are quite good as well. It depends when u are going as well some of the hotels close in the winter months.

elaine2

hi booked flight for march 20 th anyone know what hotels open? sorry if stupid question

sianperkins89

yasmine beach, mouradi el menzah and lella beya are all very nice (but quite expensive!) they are nice to stay in for a few days in the winter.
the sandra club is nice too, i like to go there in summer as it is smaller and has a more summer holiday feel about it! it is also quite reasonably priced and the staff and animation there are very good. the more expensive hotels, i feel, are better just for short breaks when it's cold and you don't have to go out a lot :)

ROULLA

Lizzilou

Hi, as we speak I am sitting in the garden of the vincci taj sultan in jasmine hammamet it's only got 15 people staying here and most things are closed in the area, we have seen no trouble at all as there are army and police at the end of every street coming into the town only a handful of hotels are open and only a handful of tourists are here but it's still lovely, but by the way don't stay at the Taj sultan it's looking very tired and we changed rooms 3 times!!!

Liz x

pbf

Have only ever been in the reception and bar in the Taj Sultan and it always looked really nice shame about the rooms. Police are always usually there but army is also present since the trouble at the start of the year. Security is very good in the hotels in this area. Hopefully the tourist trade will pick up soon now that TC and Thomsons have started flying again. Was there for 2 weeks in feb stayed in the El Mouradi and it was quiet during the week but at the weekend it was busy with Tunes staying for the weekend and the Broadway disco opened then as well. Hope you have a good time.

Lauren Mhadhbi

I have stayed in yasmine hammamet lots of times.... i like it prefer it 2 hammamet (which is probz better 4 shopping!) But all round yasmine hammamet is much better.... Apparently Mechmoum is nice haven't stayed there my husband says its nice... i want 2 stay there at some point let me know how it goes plz :D... also the sandra club is good 4 a budget my parents stayed there when i got married and they found it 2 be a reasonable price think they had all inclusive so they were plzd, and ive stayed in green golf which is also ok just a basic hotel :) but was really good value for money !!! xXx Hope this helps

Lauren Mhadhbi

Also Lella Baya and Marco Rui Polo beautiful hotels bit on the expensive side but i spse u get what u pay 4 if u get what i mean they are worth it... but still a little pricey but ive stayed in both and loved them :)

Essem

Staff member
Welcome to the forum Lauren

Lauren Mhadhbi

Thankyou Essem i have been welcomed by a few people u all seem friendly :D nice 2 meet uuu !!!!

Rainbowchild

Also Lella Baya and Marco Rui Polo beautiful hotels bit on the expensive side but i spse u get what u pay 4 if u get what i mean they are worth it... but still a little pricey but ive stayed in both and loved them :)
Hi Lauren, welcome to the forum.
Not all members here have English as their first language and do not understand text shortcuts, its easier for everyone if you write complete words. Happy posting!

Lauren Mhadhbi

Hey Thank you :D Ok im just used too using text language, sorry:confused:!!

Rainbowchild

Hey Thank you :D Ok im just used too using text language, sorry:confused:!!
No problem, we have British, Irish, Tunisian, Dutch, American and a few others, I'm sure they will all want to understand your posts and join in.

Lauren Mhadhbi

Yes i understand, i will try my best :p although its very tempting! it will be easier if i write in english not lazy english :oops: sorry !!

Essem

Staff member
Is that where you stayed David?