hotels

marhaba

We just stayed at the Marhaba Hotel last week and they were fine with it. We were a bit worried we might arrive and be asked to book an extra room but it was ok. Nice hotel as well and you can use the facilities at Marhaba Beach and Marhaba Club as well.
where did you book the marhaba to hun?

marhaba

Anyone know if my friend can stay in the Jinene in sousse with her boyfriend? Tuni bf i mean lol

Shazza100

I stayed here three times with no problems.

marhaba

when was the last time hun

Rainbow

Booked the Hotel Marhaba with Thomas Cook. Also booked some extra time there at the end through their office just down the road, in person, which was cheaper than booking direct through the hotel.

There was no problem at all with us not being married, we just checked in as normal with the printout that we got for the reservation.

However, when we wanted to book the extra nights we popped round to the Marhaba Beach (not cos we didn't like the Marhaba but just cos they said they thought they were going to be full over the time that we wanted to stay) and they said we couldn't share a room and also that we had to pay an extra 20 tnd a day for the room for my partner because he was Tunisian.

Loved the Marhaba and we're going back there mid April. Too cold to stay in an apartment til it warms up a bit lol. Ooooh and they have heating in the rooms too if it's a bit cold.

marhaba

last October. Give them a call and check thats what we did.
my friends partner called them up and they said must be two rooms.

Shazza100

T
my friends partner called them up and they said must be two rooms.[/QUOTE

Thats really strange :( maybe its changed. we stayed at houria palace in february if that helps x

Shazza100

sorry replied in your post...i was saying thats strange as was there in October and was fine. We stayed at Houria palace in February if that help x

Rainbow

Sometimes at quiet times they change their rules and become a bit more relaxed about stuff.

marhaba

looks like only kaiser and royal beach in sousse accepting non married couples now

Rainbow

Did you try the Marhaba? We've literally only been home 10 days. I wonder if they are reluctant to say over the phone that it's something they allow because it is frowned upon wheras when you actually turn up its fine.

Tbh as someone else said, it's not much more expensive to book two rooms and only use one and at least you would know you're not going to have to fork out for an extra room when you arrive.