Lovinglife

So I have to wait ??

Lovinglife

I want to come there's I'm Aungust

Lovinglife

I want to go there in August at the end of the month

Jasmine

You'll need to check the FCO advice for your country.

Flights from the UK ARE going - direct with TunisAir. Which happens to be good if you're in London.
If you are wanting to fly from Birmingham or Manchester though, you'd either have to travel to London to get the direct flight - and TunisAir are increasing their prices as they are fully aware that for now, they only offer direct route from UK to Tunis.

We can fly via Paris or Frankfurt, and you can get some decent prices, and short wait for connecting flights. So its possible to still go.

But as FCO advice is not to unless its "essential" you would need to look around for insurance.

Aslemma

Bad news about TC flights. On the other hand Tunisair prices are similar when you consider they give you free luggage and TC charge £22 each way.

annibee

im thinking of going end of august, if i can get health cover insurance, would be via france or germany if no direct flights start from manchester

Lovinglife

I am from Canada

ROULLA

Hi All,

Can someone recommend some of the websites that is not expensive to book a hotel in July?

It's astonishes me how so many of the websites ripping people off, they charge you double!WTH! You would think they would put the prices down so that the tourist can start coming back slowly again. Every website I have visited it charges literally double!:mad:
Hi Saule ,Hope you are well!
Have you looked on booking.com? They're normally quite decent

Selmi

im thinking of going end of august, if i can get health cover insurance, would be via france or germany if no direct flights start from manchester
Just seen a couple of flights with turkishairlines via instanbul from Manchester priced at £210 return with luggage ! I think Scottochott purchased insurance direct with the airline airfrance at a reasonable price too.

Mrs K

last March when i last saw mine :(
as in last year??? i dont think i could cope with that :( :( hope you get to see him soon x

Mrs K

Such a shame you've had to delay your application. Might be an omen you never know.

Obviously there's no faith in the authorities being able to keep tourists safe or the FCO would lift the ban. All other countries where there have been terrorist activity do not have the same ban.. Tunisia needs to get its act together and prove they are doing all they can. Far too lazy in my opinion...
I'm starting to think so, gives us more time to save I guess, and might be able to get a cheeky week away to see him, fingers crossed! x

Scottochott

Air France offer insurance, and offer good flight times. Lufthansa fly several routes too.

annibee

as in last year??? i dont think i could cope with that :( :( hope you get to see him soon x
yes march 2015 :( been together since 2009. hoping to go after ramadan been too long missing him and friends over there :(

Saule

Hi Saule ,Hope you are well!
Have you looked on booking.com? They're normally quite decent
Thanks Roulla,booking.com is quit expensive. After doing a bit of researching, most of the websites are quit similar. At the moment: trivago, alpharooms, 7ideas are not bad.

pbf

I have been flying with Air France via Paris to Tunis from Edinburgh Have been booking with them directly Although prices seem slightly dearer you get your baggage booked on plus you don't pay for drinks or snacks as they are complimentary Stopovers have never been very long so journey doesnt take that much longer Turkish airlines do flights via Istanbul and the prices are cheap but stopover time is long especially if you are travelling alone

Trulymadlydeeply

I'm flying with Tunisair later can't handle 14hr stopovers.

Trulymadlydeeply

Took of 5 minutes late :p