Hotels

Trulymadlydeeply

Service on board not bad food terrible but to arrive in 2 and a half hours bliss. Never been through passport control so quickly and loved the fact didn't have to wait for the silly bus to go 20metres!!! Waited about 10 mins for luggage as belt stopped working. All in great...

Trulymadlydeeply

Hotel 5* wouldn't give it that rating maybe 4 at a push. Very clean nice room food lovely. Medina Solaria Thalasso in Yamine Hammamet

Scottochott

Service on board not bad food terrible but to arrive in 2 and a half hours bliss. Never been through passport control so quickly and loved the fact didn't have to wait for the silly bus to go 20metres!!! Waited about 10 mins for luggage as belt stopped working. All in great...
Same when I went through Tunis, no queues and luggage was instant, have they discovered efficiency?

Trulymadlydeeply

Same when I went through Tunis, no queues and luggage was instant, have they discovered efficiency?
Just nowhere near as busy I think, although good on you for being optimistic ;)

Trulymadlydeeply

There's 153 guests in our hotel but think I'm the only English one. Lady in the money exchange nearly cried when she saw Stirling :(

Selmi

There's 153 guests in our hotel but think I'm the only English one. Lady in the money exchange nearly cried when she saw Stirling :(
What's the exchange there at the moment Trulymadlydeeply?

Trulymadlydeeply

In the hotel 2.8 post office next door 2.9 but long queue lol so used the hotel.

Selmi

Hotel 5* wouldn't give it that rating maybe 4 at a push. Very clean nice room food lovely. Medina Solaria Thalasso in Yamine Hammamet
Enjoy your stay and most of all the weather, lashing it down here in Manchester x

Trulymadlydeeply

Enjoy your stay and most of all the weather, lashing it down here in Manchester x
Breezy and none to warm in Hammamet today :eek:

Last edited:

gem15

Very windy in Sousse, it maybe warm but the wind is uncomfortable

Scottochott

Very windy in Sousse, it maybe warm but the wind is uncomfortable
Trust me, coming from Scotland it's nothing, all is relative! All the locals commenting on the wind today, but for me it's a cooling breeze, lol!

Jane BM

Bloomin hailstones here so I'd swap!!!!!

Aslemma

We've even had heavy sleet in Essex today, but fortunately it didn't last long.