Houria Palace Hotel, Port el Kantaoui

sparkle

anyone stayed there :D

Essem

Staff member
Had friends stay in the Houria Palace a couple of years back and they enjoyed their stay there. Sometimes go to the hairdressers in the grounds there. It's a better looking hotel than the Sindbad (although Sindbad is 5 mins from me and it's reserved beach area is 2 mins from me) - you could come visit???

jacqui0414

hiya

i stayed there for 4 days when i went back in july, it was nice and the food was too :)

jacqui x

sparkle

ohhhhhhh i will hold you to tha essem

mum likes to be at a nice hotel with nice pool and i like the idea of being near the marina so i think i have made my mind up and its the houria palce the xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks girlies x x

jacqui0414

Houria is also right next to the water park which was great and as you say only 5 min walk to the marina.

sparkle

Ilove the water park too, oh it sounds perfect for us x xx

sparkle

i booked it ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx was a really good deal

Jasmine

Sparkle....

When are you going hun?
xxx

sparkle

19 july wohoooooooooooo

woudlg

I've stayed there el cheapo Sparkle LOL It was ok - but we had a room next to the aquapark and got woken up to booming music (the same tracks every day....arrrrgh) and shouting on microphones every morning!!! We didn't eat there - just used it as a base, so I'm not sure about the food xxx

sparkle

It looks nice enough so as long as its clean and i hope food is nice xx

i have seen really good reports i did investigate first so fingers crossed LOL

Hannini

Hi all
i stayed in Houria Palace in august 2008 and at the time there was this guy working in animation. his name was joe (real name Nidhal). me and my friend got along well with him but due to circumstances we lost contact with him :( so, does anyone know him? :p

kaylee_bou_absa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello i stayed in Houria Palace in april 2009 for 2 weeks with my friend.
When we both first arrived it was a bit confusing but i think that was due to the fact we booked the flights and hotel seperate. Also i have never stayed in a hotel before as i had always stayed in houses in tunisia and my firend,it was her first time in tunisia. So we did not know we had to tip the guy who took our suitcases... It is a very clean hotel and the staff are lovely and very helpful..
Our room was lovely, just about the right size and again very clean.. We was only booked for bed and breakfast, but we missed the breakfast most days as it starts at 7 and finishes at 9 but this was our fault.. All the other guests commented on how nice the afternoon and evening meals were and there was a large variety.. I must say though that in the evenings there was not much happening in the hotel if anything at all but i think this was due to the dates we chose to go and there will be alot more now being it is the main summer seasons.. Overall i would love to go and stay there again, when are you going?? x

Also being next to aqua park is a bonus and its only 15 dinar for the day entrance... Also your next to everything, narina, resturants, hannibal park ect ect xxxx

marhaba

My friends Worked there, Kosta Zizou alex and mohamed in may this year :>

gem112

hi im thinking of staying at this hotel in november with my tunisian boyfriend are the staff ok at letting people stay together if not married i have heard some hotels can be funny i usually stay in sousse but we wanted to stay some where else.

sianperkins89

hi, we stayed there, unmarried, together in june this year. we even phoned in advance to check and they seemed to find it strange that we would ask that and said, yes sure its fine, why wouldnt it be? lol. so yeah we didnt have a problem there, but others may have. we have said this before it depends on the person you're dealing with i think. best to check before hand by a phone call then at least if you get to check in and they say NO, u can say that u spoke to staff before hand and they cant say no.:)

gem112

thanks for the idea any idea where would find the number lol sorry

annibee

just got back from Houria Palace 20th to 27th sept. really enjoyed it. food was good and staff very plesant and very clean and easy access to port about 5 mins walk. had a pool view. no complaints at all im sure you will enjoy your stay there.

annibee

houria and tunisian boyfriends

hi im thinking of staying at this hotel in november with my tunisian boyfriend are the staff ok at letting people stay together if not married i have heard some hotels can be funny i usually stay in sousse but we wanted to stay some where else.
hi me and my friend sayed there with our tunisian boyfriends 20th to 27th sept this year. no problem booking them in at all. even filled their registration in while we was waiting for them to turn up then reception just sent them to our rooms. bit more relaxed in port than sousse as we had trouble at dreams beach.

annibee

also it depends on you you book with we tried to book with travel republic and their providers would not accept bookings for tunisians, eygptians or from libya but my normal travel agents was fine.and as a i stated previously no problem at hotel.