Houria Palace Hotel, Port el Kantaoui

Fola

also it depends on you you book with we tried to book with travel republic and their providers would not accept bookings for tunisians, eygptians or from libya but my normal travel agents was fine.and as a i stated previously no problem at hotel.
Really?
i always book with travel republic and have never really had a problem:) i do it online instead of phoning them so maybe thats why...
xxx

gem112

thanks everyone it sounds nice i think i will go for that one we just want to be away from everyone and have time for us.

Elham

My friends Worked there, Kosta Zizou alex and mohamed in may this year :>
Marhaba marhaba!
I know some of them too. Do you know walid? :)

marie910

Does anybody have the contact email address for Houria Palace, as i might stay there with my Tunisian fiance if we are allowed?? I found an email address online - [email protected] but it keeps bouncing back at me. :confused:

Yasmine

annibee

hi. i have stayed there with my guy. it is a good hotel and no problems with checking in x

marie910

Thanks guys - i have emailed them earlier so hopefully should get a reply soon. :)

Lauren&Ahmed

Hi I stayed there with Ahmed in may no problems!!

marie910

Just had an email from Houria, they said they will only accept if we have 2 rooms.... not sure what to do now - looks like im back to the drawing board :(

Yasmine

marie910, there are many hotels that allow unmarried couples to stay in, check out these threads:
http://forum.tunisia.com/general-discussion/3669-hotels-unmarried-tunisian-couples.html
http://forum.tunisia.com/hotels/4527-hotels-apartments-tunisians.html
http://forum.tunisia.com/hotels/5728-hotels.html#post140662

From what I've read here, sometimes it's better to just book and not contact the hotel regarding the issue in advance, as they seem to try to take advantage of you if you do and make you book 2 rooms.

kaylee_bou_absa

Hey!! I booked there before with a female friend but did email them a few times but i never got a response.. I dont understand why they requested that ou need to rooms as I know a few people who have stayed there with a boyfrined or girlfriend and never had any problems when checking in or whilst they stayed there.. When i stayed there i found it to be a lovely hotel and very relaxed.. When you planning on going? xxx

annibee

my friend and i had no problems at all checking in with our guys. i remember reading on a thread here a while ago that someone had asked about this and they said no there is no problem. wh would there be. i stayed last september, but cant see there policy changing because quite a few unmarried couples staying there.

kaylee_bou_absa

Yeah i heard that is was fine too annibee, i thought many couples actually go there because they are so relaxed on the policy ect.. I think it ma be a case of if you ask in advance then they may so no but if you tuen up and its booked there dont say anything xxxx