How long is English test valid for??

Njt11

hi,
We had plan to apply for visa straight after wedding in April. Plans change though and now I've been flooded out of my home, I obviously can't apply until I return...who knows when. My question is, does the English test have an expiry?? My man seems to think it's 2 years but just wondered if anyone knew for certain? Thanks x

scotty_bambam

hi,
We had plan to apply for visa straight after wedding in April. Plans change though and now I've been flooded out of my home, I obviously can't apply until I return...who knows when. My question is, does the English test have an expiry?? My man seems to think it's 2 years but just wondered if anyone knew for certain? Thanks x
I was told one year.I'll try and check where I got the info from

scotty_bambam

hi,
Seems your hubby I'd right.its 2 years from date of test.such a shame you have had to postpone.x

Njt11