How to crochet Tunisian crochet stitch

Essem

Staff member

Janan

Banned
Thanks Essem, It seem not complicated, this is different style ftom we use to make here. This one looks very nice also for bigger pieces like coverings.

ROULLA

annh

Lovely, that is exactely the same one as we leard 40 years ago at school to make them things to lift a pot of the fire (sorry, don't know the word in English)

ROULLA

Lovely, that is exactely the same one as we leard 40 years ago at school to make them things to lift a pot of the fire (sorry, don't know the word in English)
=
Hi annh hope that you are in good health! Is this what you mean ?================================================= ===================

ROULLA

Someone told me that some of you enjoyed this thread so much and could not wait for the next clip, well here you go it is a nice and easy one..

ROULLA

For those that are so eager and have requested for more..here is a video that shows you how to knit a hat, this should keep you going for a few days..

janette b

i tried to get on of these afghan hooks last time i was in sousse but i wa asking for a tunisian crochet hook, maybe i can get one next time and if not makrem works with a few arabic people from other countries maybe they can get me one or two... thanks

ROULLA

i tried to get on of these afghan hooks last time i was in sousse but i wa asking for a tunisian crochet hook, maybe i can get one next time and if not makrem works with a few arabic people from other countries maybe they can get me one or two... thanks
Hi Janette hope that you and your husband are both in good health! Anyone of these hooks that are in the photo will do and you can get these in most material shops or places like John Lewis and they are not expensive either..

ROULLA

Hi Everyone hope that you are all well!

For those of you who like to crochet or those that don't know but would like to give it a go, here is a clip that makes it look really simple.

Maybe those that know how or are going to give it a go can show us what they have made. Good luck, it really is not that hard .