How to learn Tunisian Arabic

Aslema! I am half Tunisian & half Norwegian.
But unfortunatly i wasnt able to learn Arabic from when i was small.
My father always talk Norwegian to me, bcus thats what i understood best. Now i have almost forgot everything.
Bcus i never use arabic, but always when i am sitting with my family, they talk arabic, n i am just staring at them or my phone.
Im tired of if, and i want to learn it now myself, so i can also understand whats going on, without always having a translator around us.
I want to learn, but do not know how to start, how to learn n practice.. Do you guys have any advice how i should succeed learning it?
Now i live far away from my family, i will live away for 9.months, and after that, i will move back. Then i will be able to sit with them, n communicate.
But now these 9 months, i can try learn it myself, and hopefully be able to suprise them, when i come back.
Is there anyone here that could help me? How can u help me? And is there anyone who have succeed learning another language? how did u do it?
How long time do it takes to become in a fluent level?

Chelio

Hi hibibi ( I love that) . I too am trying to learn the language. I have several Tunisian friends who throw me a word here and there. I want to be able to speak in their language. Google cannot translate that dialect of Arabic. It is different. I will be anxious to read the responses to this thread.

Hi hibibi ( I love that) . I too am trying to learn the language. I have several Tunisian friends who throw me a word here and there. I want to be able to speak in their language. Google cannot translate that dialect of Arabic. It is different. I will be anxious to read the responses to this thread.
It is very hard, i have tried before too, but gave up each time, bcus there is no tunisian enviroment around me.
But hopefully, this time, i will go ALL IN! And just accept that it will take time, but with time, and patience, i will learn more and more than i knew, before i started. I hope we will get alot of advice how to learn, how to practise, what to do! :`D And hopefully we will succeed!

I believe 1 hour each day, with reading, practising words/Sentences, watch tunisian movie`s, listen to tunisian TV or news..
Chat with tunisians, try to speak it, even if we do say wrong, they will correct us!:`D will be helpfull.