I found love

Estellekrystyna

So recently I had a holiday in Tunisia where I met my boyfriend. We both know how we feel about each other and there are no questions. But I'm stuck because I have never done anything like this I am in the UK he is in Tunisia he works I work. I want to know how we can be together. How do I start to move him here with me? Who do I need to go to to help me

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
First port of call you will either need him to come visit on a vistors visa* or after you get married.

If he works in anything professional (over a few thousand dinars a month) with a contract and savings/house and not as a bar man / animator with no savings or contract etc etc a visitors visa should be doable if you have a decent job. I have had students and retired relatives visit my wife on visitors visas.

Once you get married get used to spending loads of money so i hope he can help you will need an income of over £18,000 per year to enable the process to start. Each step will also cost hundreds > thousand+ of £ when you factor your time and translations and trips.

Visit the UK embassy website and UKBA website for information (the latest) on this forum you can visit a thread with different members experiences but hold in mind the rules and fees change.

Also always worth checking if he married a foreigner in the past and has his visa rejected. It would be annoying to apply and then find out it gets turned down due to prior applications.

Estellekrystyna

Thank you for this it's a massive help. It's so much information. It seems nearly impossible unless you earn alot of money I don't understand why it would cost so much to be in love and want to be in a relationship. We will do everything we can to sort this

Estellekrystyna

Also could he use a diploma in the UK if he did it in tunisia?

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Also could he use a diploma in the UK if he did it in tunisia?
Sometimes

For example my wife was able to study for a masters degree in the UK based on her Tunisian degree.

However it will vary subject by subject or by trade (in the case of vocational qualifications)

MO2915

You found love? good.
Who do you need to help you? No one apart from following the UK dictated visa regulations.
What do you need? Lots of money and lots of useless papers.
Why? because the UK government let so many EU citizens in this country, milking the system hence, they have to be seen to do something about immigration to get votes. Thus, Africa and other inferior countries are bad. EU is good regardless.
Go and and look for love in the EU. It's cheaper and your loved one won't pay a penny to come here unless The HULK gets angrier.

Problem solved.