Iberostar Solaria - Yasmine Hammamet

Jimmy

Hi there just a quick message has anyone stayed at the IB Solaria in Yasmine Hammamet? If so what's your thoughts on it?

Thank you in advance

trotter

Hi Jimmy no i havent stayed there but i have stayed in Sandra Club (nice ), Bahia Beach(good)and Yasmine Beach hotel (nice hotel but very big).
Hope this helps.

MellieC

havent stayed there lol, had to go look see whcih iberostar it was lol

all reports i have had personally of that hotel are good!!!

hope it adds to a great holiday for you and your family!

make sure you let us know when you get back

Jimmy

havent stayed there lol, had to go look see whcih iberostar it was lol

all reports i have had personally of that hotel are good!!!

hope it adds to a great holiday for you and your family!

make sure you let us know when you get back
I will do and thanks again for all your help

MellieC

any time! its one of those things, i lived there, but never really paid much attention to hotels, know a couple for specific reasons, they are all just hotels to me lol

im sure its the one hubbies friend stayed at and they were very impressed.

you can stroll across one way to the marina, (great restaurant on a boat) and the other direction into the medina supermarket is just up the road by believe it or not an ICE RINK lol

beach across the road!

enjoy!

Jimmy

any time! its one of those things, i lived there, but never really paid much attention to hotels, know a couple for specific reasons, they are all just hotels to me lol

im sure its the one hubbies friend stayed at and they were very impressed.

you can stroll across one way to the marina, (great restaurant on a boat) and the other direction into the medina supermarket is just up the road by believe it or not an ICE RINK lolI

beach across the road!

enjoy!
Lol I'm defo going to check out the ice rink, may introduce the locals to curling

Marie1959

Hehe I took my hubby there nearly broke his neck on the ice but i had a ball never laughed so much in my life. They were great with the kids playing games on the ice with them. Well worth a trip . Hope you have a great holiday Jimmy