ILR - Indefinite Leave to remain

Trulymadlydeeply

Congrats agin Jane, are your flights booked already ;) :)

annie

Congratulations to you both xxx

rabah

So we sent off Aymens application for ILR at the end of February and have today received confirmation that he got it....done...xx
Congratulations Jane and mabrook to Aymen!

Scottochott

So we sent off Aymens application for ILR at the end of February and have today received confirmation that he got it....done...xx
Congratulations to you both, get the champers on ice ;)

debstyler

Congratulations Jane!! xx

DanniBibo

Yay congratulations! The wait is over. So we will be sending ours off hopefully next week and think I've out everything in. But just to be sure could you let me know what you included in Aymens docs? Also I couldn't find the fees page for posting. Does anyone know what it is? Xx
es

Jane BM

Yay congratulations! The wait is over. So we will be sending ours off hopefully next week and think I've out everything in. But just to be sure could you let me know what you included in Aymens docs? Also I couldn't find the fees page for posting. Does anyone know what it is? Xx

es
It was £1051...the price is at the front of the application form Danni.

Basically, wage slips, bank statements, work contract, English test cert, LITUK pass paper. Letters/bills addressed to him...there's a check list at the back of the from Danni. Good luck. Xx

DanniBibo

Thanks Jane you have been so helpful! I'm feeling so relieved as Bilel passed his life in the uk test today with an amazing 24/24! I'm so proud of him. After failing the first time (he thought it would be a breeze) he has studied so hard and hasn't stopped reading (this is someone who hates reading anything) hard work has paid off!
Sending everything off Monday morning. Then it's the waiting game for us xx
It was £1051...the price is at the front of the application form Danni.

Basically, wage slips, bank statements, work contract, English test cert, LITUK pass paper. Letters/bills addressed to him...there's a check list at the back of the from Danni. Good luck. Xx
js

Jane BM

Thanks Jane you have been so helpful! I'm feeling so relieved as Bilel passed his life in the uk test today with an amazing 24/24! I'm so proud of him. After failing the first time (he thought it would be a breeze) he has studied so hard and hasn't stopped reading (this is someone who hates reading anything) hard work has paid off!
Sending everything off Monday morning. Then it's the waiting game for us xx

js
Just so hit and miss that Life in the UK test....lol...glad he's passed it.

Best of luck with the application Danni. Xx

DanniBibo

Sorry to be a pain everyone. I'm filling in the application with hubby and I just don't want to get anything wrong.. So firstly, the stupid question with a small box 'how long have you been living in a relationship?' And 'when did you begin living together?'
Well we lived together in Turkey for months on end so I don't know what to put?
Also section 3 as we have a baby would we need to include a photo of him? I know he's not applying too but it says if you have answered yes to section 3.
X

DanniBibo

Ahh also sorry!! Have they been issued with biometrics before? The page in their passport? Or not? Section 6. X

Jane BM

The living together date i used was the date he arrived in the UK...but you can always put a covering letter in about your living together in Turkey.

Don't know about the baby because we don't have one and I can't remember the wording of the form now. Yes, they had their biometrics done when they took their paperwork into the Embassy. He will have those done again though.

Jellycat

Dannibibo- you don't need to put babies photo in as your baby is British. Don't forget to put tenancy or mortgage details in too. Good luck