immigration lawyer

scotty_bambam

Please can anyone recommend a good immigration lawyer in the reading berks area...is it important to have a lawyer you can visit in person? I'm rubbish with paperwork and all the requirements are making my head spin.married my husband in October 2014.. Thank you.

Jane BM

Wouldn't know one to be honest. But if you meet the criteria there's no reason you can't do it yourself. X

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
I did a better job when i did it myself to be honest.

If you meet the requirements its straight forward

pbf

I got a name from citizens advice bureau but it cost me £75 for consultation only and then it was going to cost £850 + vat for services with no guarantee that visa would be granted

luna06

Please can anyois freee recommend a good immigration lawyer in the reading berks area...is it important to have a lawyer you can visit in person? I'm rubbish with paperwork and all the requirements are making my head spin.married my husband in October 2014.. Thank you.
Hey there! Try your local citizen advice, I have been going to the one in slough as I live in windsor, and is free consultation and £300 if I want them to help.me with the application you can always give them a call and find out as I assumed it might be slightly different in other boroughs . Good luck

lynn

I would be lost without my solicitor and pulled all my hair out but mine is in Cardiff.

scotty_bambam

Thank you for the replies.not been on here in a while.I'm a bit confused as I don't understand how I get help with visa from lawyer or citizens advice because isn't it my husband that has to fill it in? I know I have to provide "evidence" photos etc..but how do I get them there? Whenever I send anything in the post to Tunisia It often goes missing.sorry to be so thick..this is why I can't do it on my own.

luna06

[QUOScotty,otty_bambam, post: 317528, member: 6837"]Thank you for the replies.not been on here in a while.I'm a bit confused as I don't understand how I get help with visa from lawyer or citizens advice because isn't it my husband that has to fill it in? I know I have to provide "evidence" photos etc..but how do I get them there? Whenever I send anything in the post to Tunisia It often goes missing.sorry to be so thick..this is why I can't do it on my own.[/QUOTE]
Hey scotty, you don't need to be sorry I feel the same sometimes.; ) but is better to ask and get information than regretting it later, I don't know Where you live but you can alwys ask for a citizen advice which are cheaper, there is always one near or in the area Where you live, about posting I would recomend you check with DHL or FEX, they are quiet expensive. But the delivery are 100 % guarantee.: ) and in few days time.