Immigration to US based on marriage process and timeline

My wife is USC and we have been informed that uscis will surprise us with bed check , any one experience it or have an idea about ???

i remember 2017 november... before marriage, my wife and me filled papper and went embassy 4 times paid 160$ it never refunded , so they ask me 3 questions, why im going to america, what you do there?, and do you love tunisia? do you work? and that all his question, then my visa declined i dont know if i have to do again, im married now with her almost 1 year, still living here, she leave months and come back .. my wife give up , she said she want to live in tunisia

i remember 2017 november... before marriage, my wife and me filled papper and went embassy 4 times paid 160$ it never refunded , so they ask me 3 questions, why im going to america, what you do there?, and do you love tunisia? do you work? and that all his question, then my visa declined i dont know if i have to do again, im married now with her almost 1 year, still living here, she leave months and come back .. my wife give up , she said she want to live in tunisia
did he give you the reason of your refusal??
Maybe because you got no stronge TIES to your country and what kind of visa you applied for?? tourist visa B1/B2?