In the fine print when booking hotel online

Jasmine

Its Ramada Liberty.

On the beach, Travel Republic etc they all should have it.

Was cheaper than the saadia for november - havent looked since then. :)

lynn

Its Ramada Liberty.

On the beach, Travel Republic etc they all should have it.

Was cheaper than the saadia for november - havent looked since then. :)
ok cheers will have a look

lainie

i reccomend dreams beach hammam sousse
£28 for 3 nights b&b with travel republic
xxx

lynn

I like all inclusive, and normally go El Mouradi PEK but its gone so expensive, last time we went to Monastir Centre, nice and clean but so boring nothing to do no animation programme, the food was cold and no choice, same food all the time, and it was so far from anything..

Jasmine

I like all inclusive, and normally go El Mouradi PEK but its gone so expensive, last time we went to Monastir Centre, nice and clean but so boring nothing to do no animation programme, the food was cold and no choice, same food all the time, and it was so far from anything..
Lynn

Had quick look on Travel Republic.
Ramada Liberty is coming out £56 - £89 pp. Thats for a week. With all board basis' offered.

lynn

Lynn

Had quick look on Travel Republic.
Ramada Liberty is coming out £56 - £89 pp. Thats for a week. With all board basis' offered.
Thanks Jas, need go see my man soon x

Marie1959

I never go all inclusive spend very little time in the hotel when there always out and about visiting friends and family etc and for the amount i eat not worth and of course dont drink lol. Have stayed at Dreams beach myself many years ago tho and it was ok then. I much rather have apartment where we can please ourselves when we come and go and have always got a good deal on the prices whatever time of year we have gone. Will be in a tent next time I think tho in the Sahara for a few days not all inclusive but very cheap. Food always excellent too usually freshly caught rabbit and hubbies homemade bread cooked in the sand. Want to go now actually but Sahara nights a little too cold at this time of year. xx

lynn

Oh I can't eat meat, only veg I did try this year but wasted Turkey , Beef ,Lamb and Chicken so I think every year is gonna be a nutroast for me and I'm getting to the stage where I can't even eat the veg if it's been cooked same time as the meat, I dunno why I'm like this. think I will be eating to much cous cous and veggie targin from now on.

Jasmine

I never go all inclusive spend very little time in the hotel when there always out and about visiting friends and family etc and for the amount i eat not worth and of course dont drink lol. Have stayed at Dreams beach myself many years ago tho and it was ok then. I much rather have apartment where we can please ourselves when we come and go and have always got a good deal on the prices whatever time of year we have gone. Will be in a tent next time I think tho in the Sahara for a few days not all inclusive but very cheap. Food always excellent too usually freshly caught rabbit and hubbies homemade bread cooked in the sand. Want to go now actually but Sahara nights a little too cold at this time of year. xx
We're the same with All Inclusive. Hardly ever at the hotel during the day as we're out visiting. I quite like staying in hotels when im only there for 1-2 weeks. But find with apartments that you dont actually get alot of time to yourselves :)

lainie

i like dreams beach B&B option cos its handy and we are always out and about, and its near Essem, lol!!
sound nice wee restaurants and cafes nearby and it has free wifi in the lobby too!!

Marie1959

They do a lovely coffee at the Emerald Bleau on the corner Lainie and Mo loved the milk shakes they always give her one if she lets them play on her Ds lol. I find the apartments are where I get my space and freedom of when I eat etc thats what I like about them we stay in some over the road from Dreams beach very spacious and reasonable price too found them on ebay pmsl x

lainie

sounds good tho we usually only stay for 2 or 3 nights cos we have the house here!
i like the hotel cos hubby not stressed there, bath and big kingsized bed - the best sleep ever!!

daffodil

That sounds brilliant value, just wish my husband would stay in a hotel.....but he hates them, worked in them too long maybe?

Jasmine

sounds good tho we usually only stay for 2 or 3 nights cos we have the house here!
i like the hotel cos hubby not stressed there, bath and big kingsized bed - the best sleep ever!!
Must agree on the bed :D

We stayed in November, had a sea view and was cold at night.

reception got flooded after a rainstorm :D Food - didnt have lots of choice, but what was there was edible and hot...Lovely oldish man cooking in the evenings.

What put me off was the Lybian guests :eek:

lainie

Must agree on the bed :D

We stayed in November, had a sea view and was cold at night.

reception got flooded after a rainstorm :D Food - didnt have lots of choice, but what was there was edible and hot...Lovely oldish man cooking in the evenings.

What put me off was the Lybian guests :eek:
we stayed 16-19 nov and was fine tho i did ask for extra blanket cos i am always cold.
hotel was quiet tho we did only have brekky and sleep there except one night when we sat in the bar with our friends. very few libyans - was the same week ghaddafi killed.

brekky was soso but not much different from movenpick brekky to be honest for 10 times the price,lol

Jasmine

we stayed 16-19 nov and was fine tho i did ask for extra blanket cos i am always cold.
hotel was quiet tho we did only have brekky and sleep there except one night when we sat in the bar with our friends. very few libyans - was the same week ghaddafi killed.

brekky was soso but not much different from movenpick brekky to be honest for 10 times the price,lol
We must have stayed the week after you then hun :)

One Lybian family in particular - sifting through the food, piling plates like they'd never eat again, using their FINGERS to put it on the plate, what they never ate (cake, breads etc) they'd put back on the display. And they used the dining room TWICE each meal time :rolleyes:

Thought Dreams Beach was very much like the Kaiser, but the location better.

lynn

I always wonder why Tunisia offer eggs and cake for brekki, and most hotels are the same the choice is scrambled/boiled/fried eggs with a cake? whats this ?

Scoobydoo

We must have stayed the week after you then hun :)

One Lybian family in particular - sifting through the food, piling plates like they'd never eat again, using their FINGERS to put it on the plate, what they never ate (cake, breads etc) they'd put back on the display. And they used the dining room TWICE each meal time :rolleyes:

Thought Dreams Beach was very much like the Kaiser, but the location better.
They are absolute animals....stayed in one hotel, cant for the life of me remember name...saphir ??(hear british bar)....we were halfboard, but ate in the restaurant once....full of lybians, it was like feeding time at the zoo....it was DISGUSTING....we couldnt eat there again....

Jasmine

They are absolute animals....stayed in one hotel, cant for the life of me remember name...saphir ??(hear british bar)....we were halfboard, but ate in the restaurant once....full of lybians, it was like feeding time at the zoo....it was DISGUSTING....we couldnt eat there again....
Certainly puts you off eating your meal when you have to witness something like that! My 4yr old has better table manners!

This lybian family were disgusting! :eek: The mother / wife was short of tasting the food at the stand. They all went up to the food, lifting it out having a good old smell and putting the spoon back in. :eek:

The Dreams Beach are open to the public, so if people want food the waiters were coming into the dining room and taking the food for the guests. That didnt bother me, but as this Lybian family had already eaten TWICE between 18:30 - 21:00, they were coming one by one, taking a handful and strolling off out again!

lynn

no table mannors, we usually have this with the Germans in the El Mouradi , they were taking all the food and was first in at opening at every meal time, and drank gallons of the wine being AI and so ignorant.