In the fine print when booking hotel online

C

Cas

Oh please hold the chocolate I love the stuff but it is one of the few things I can only take straight lol x sweetened strawberries and orange juice drizzled over them. We are really a maple syrup and butter household.

huttan

Of course there should always be possible to enjoy the good things in life too...I was thinking of the ones who has it EVERY DAY...then in that case it sounds a bit dangerous. Having it to enjoy on a sunday sounds fine:)

Making a healthy choice is good:)...but you should be able to enjoy something good to now and then as long as its not every day LOL:D

Going on a holiday...people should try new things and not be so scared to try it out...if you never try-you will never know if you are missing out something...the same old things will still be there at home when you are getting back.:)

gem15

I guess on holiday you can treat yourself to those occassional feasts!!.. I love pancakes especially the ones from High square with chocolate and banana YUM x
You should try the chocolate waffle we have in our coffee shop K-West, its to die for. Its smoothered in nutella chocolate and very moreish.

loulou28

You should try the chocolate waffle we have in our coffee shop K-West, its to die for. Its smoothered in nutella chocolate and very moreish.
Gem
Next time I am in Tunisia I will come in and try x

lynn

???

Have i understood this right? "The rest of the world expect Halal food in the UK" :confused:

If this is how it was meant - do you not think there are BRITISH muslims living in the UK? :rolleyes:
there are also british people living in Tunisia and we don't all love eggs and cakes, and if I wanted to stay at home I could but as I have a husband there I have to go,besides the fact I love Tunisia but I dont have to love the food !! and when paying all inc I would expect a bit of something I do like, as a muslim would expect to eat halal meat, I would not serve anything else but would cover the choice knowing Tunisia has a lot of british tourists, so they should cater for them tourists, no need to make a big deal of it I was just expressing on no need to go B&B if they cannnot cater to my needs..

lynn

Yes i like that halal is sold in the UK as im a british muslim. If it wasnt i would find an alternative - not moan and complain about what wasnt available to me.

I can never understand why people visit beautiful countries all over the world, then moan that they cant get a full english or burger and chips!! If you cant appreciate the delights another country has to offer then why dont you just stay home?!?!
I don't eat burgers or full english , just toast not cake and eggs !

crazypink

I don't eat burgers or full english , just toast not cake and eggs !
Try eating bassisa or drah..........most serve yogurt. Again you only get what you pay for - book a cheap hotel and you will get rubbish. No hotel i have stayed in hasnt served toast. There is usually something for everyone.

lynn

I never book a cheap hotel as I said I usually use the mouradi, I know u get what u pay for and I always pay good money and a bit of toast is not breaking the bank it's not as if I expect a sunday roast with all the trimmings..

gem15

there are also british people living in Tunisia and we don't all love eggs and cakes, and if I wanted to stay at home I could but as I have a husband there I have to go,besides the fact I love Tunisia but I dont have to love the food !! and when paying all inc I would expect a bit of something I do like, as a muslim would expect to eat halal meat, I would not serve anything else but would cover the choice knowing Tunisia has a lot of british tourists, so they should cater for them tourists, no need to make a big deal of it I was just expressing on no need to go B&B if they cannnot cater to my needs..
Because we live here we can cook our own toast in our own toasters! :)

lynn

like I said a bit of toast is not asking for much, it's not expensive for these hotels to invest in a toaster especially if people have kids..

crazypink

Lynn can come to you then for toast PMSL ;):p problem solved!!

crazypink

Yep K-West serves toast and proper english tea. :)
HAHA love it!! Maybe going out for breakfast is the answer Lynn???

lainie

take your own tea bags - i do

lynn

take your own tea bags - i do
lol I do now, I took a ton last time cos I love my tea, u got home safe then? how was the flight with all that wind?

lainie

hi missis
home safe but with a rotten cold.
flight took ages - more than 4 hours and very turbulent then a 2 hour car journey home that should have taken an hour due to rain!

C

Cas

The British thought up the East India Company so they could get a good cheap cup of tea.

lynn

hi missis
home safe but with a rottecncold.
flight took ages - more than 4 hours and very turbulent then a 2 hour car journey home that should have taken an hour due to rain!
oh bloodyhell I,m stuck in bed with sciatica , glad ur home safe though x

lainie

thanks
will write you a big message tomorrow
xxxxxx