In the fine print when booking hotel online

huttan

oh bloodyhell I,m stuck in bed with sciatica , glad ur home safe though x
Ouch...thats horrible...hope you feel better soon.

lynn

Ouch...thats horrible...hope you feel better soon.
thanks Huttan, I hope too I can't afford to take time off work, I'm gonna take some more painkillers before I sleep and hope it will be managable tomorrow so I can get out :)

Marie1959

Lynn when we syayed at the Mouradi there was bread there to toast and the toaster there to use and have never to be honest had anywhere that has not had. The topasters are sometimes a pain to use but always there. I am sure if you asked they would accomadate you. In all hotels I have found they usually want to help.

lynn

Hi Marie, I did say Mouradi had a toaster, never had a problem in Mouradi it was another hotel I stayed at, and can't understand why theres not much choice for breakfast, all I seen was eggs whatever way you liked them and I hate eggs.

C

Cas

Three sorts of bread to slice, 3 sorts of buns, sliced bread to toast, sweet breads, croissants crescent shaped, tiny danish with raisin, with choc, Crepes made to taste with choc sauce, orange, cheese, sugar. Omelettes to order, cheese, herb, onion. Homemade baked beans, german sausage, bacon somedays. rice pudding, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs 3 or 5 minutes, grilled tomatoes with herbs, fried potatoes, fresh round breads hot off the griddle. Salads, cold cuts, Apricot jam, fig jam, mixed fruit jam, 10 types of cereal, mixed seeds, honey, halva, sugar, milk, strawberry yogurt, plain yogurt, fresh fruit, farmers cheese (ricotta) ..........all on one morning !!! Oh and not to forget fresh doughnuts as you would know them cooked infront of you.

lynn

I have not see all this and stil besides the fact I don't like sweet for breakfast, toast is simple easy and cheap !

C

Cas

Whow I must complain next time I`m there, no porridge lol

lynn

I never thought asking for a slice of toast would make such a big stink lol

C

Cas

In reality Lynn I get fed up with people complaining about little personal inconsequential things that paint a negative picture of ordinary everyday Tunisia, when we all know there are things wrong that are far more long reaching. We want to give a good image to people checking in on here, often silently as guests who do just need a general idea, we all know a little more of the reality but this doesn`t concern them for a short visit.
So lets forget the toast eh go make yourself a nice "cuppa" lol

lynn

Iv had 2 cuppas tea and coffee off to college now for a long day then work after college :(

huttan

Iv had 2 cuppas tea and coffee off to college now for a long day then work after college :(
Do you take a seat cushion with you to school Lynn? I had to when I was back in school...my back was killing me even with painkillers. A seat cushion made it some better....to survive the day.

huttan

Three sorts of bread to slice, 3 sorts of buns, sliced bread to toast, sweet breads, croissants crescent shaped, tiny danish with raisin, with choc, Crepes made to taste with choc sauce, orange, cheese, sugar. Omelettes to order, cheese, herb, onion. Homemade baked beans, german sausage, bacon somedays. rice pudding, scrambled eggs, boiled eggs 3 or 5 minutes, grilled tomatoes with herbs, fried potatoes, fresh round breads hot off the griddle. Salads, cold cuts, Apricot jam, fig jam, mixed fruit jam, 10 types of cereal, mixed seeds, honey, halva, sugar, milk, strawberry yogurt, plain yogurt, fresh fruit, farmers cheese (ricotta) ..........all on one morning !!! Oh and not to forget fresh doughnuts as you would know them cooked infront of you.
I would had been fine with some strawberry yoghurt and fruit....;)...thats a sea of food for breakfast...

Jasmine

Whow I must complain next time I`m there, no porridge lol
And complain if its lumpy :D Nothing worse than lumpy porridge :p

Jane BM

like I said a bit of toast is not asking for much, it's not expensive for these hotels to invest in a toaster especially if people have kids..
Just come back from the El Mouradi PEK, spent New Year there with hubby. Toaster was not on view, HOWEVER there was a Brit who wanted toast and within 20 seconds it was out on display. Just need to ask i guess... very accomodating. x

huttan

Just come back from the El Mouradi PEK, spent New Year there with hubby. Toaster was not on view, HOWEVER there was a Brit who wanted toast and within 20 seconds it was out on display. Just need to ask i guess... very accomodating. x
Like they say...never hurts to ask...it wont bite you ;) (problem solved)

Marie1959

I have always found in all hotels/shops and various other places if you need/want something there is always some one who will go that extra inch to help/get you what you want. I was once in the Medina in Sousse with my friend it was her first visit I had been a few times. We spent 1 hour sat in a chair given coke while the owner went to collect all the things on the list she was wanting the children had a ball with the owner and his family. He didnt charge silly prices and made my friends first trip to the Medina a brilliant one.

C

Cas

I would had been fine with some strawberry yoghurt and fruit....;)...thats a sea of food for breakfast...
I have to do a fast march past knowing my pot of coffee will be on my table. I too have my yogurt and fruit with some muesli in it.

huttan

I have to do a fast march past knowing my pot of coffee will be on my table. I too have my yogurt and fruit with some muesli in it.
I dont drink coffee....Sweden is one of the most coffee drinking countrys in the world...but no...not me...Im a weirdo;):D

Musli is nice t have in yoghurt...like the ones with nuts.:)

Jane BM

Having just put on 5lbs in one week away and only managing to get up for breakfast once, id dread to think of how heavy id return if i didnt skip that meal...lol

lynn

Do you take a seat cushion with you to school Lynn? I had to when I was back in school...my back was killing me even with painkillers. A seat cushion made it some better....to survive the day.
No Huttan, I don't , Only went back today it's a little better than yesterday x