In the fine print when booking hotel online

Aslemma

I have to start the day with a cup of proper tea, so as long as the water in the hotel is hot enough I've no problems, as I can always buy Liptons teabags if the ones they use are not nice. Apart from that, the lovely fresh bread with butter and apricot jam suits me fine for breakfast, or just with the jam if they only have 'spread'.

lynn

I have to start the day with a cup of proper tea, so as long as the water in the hotel is hot enough I've no problems, as I can always buy Liptons teabags if the ones they use are not nice. Apart from that, the lovely fresh bread with butter and apricot jam suits me fine for breakfast, or just with the jam if they only have 'spread'.
I usually get liptons or take my own now, gotta have my tea in mornings, sets me up for the day

sophie25

has anyone ever stayed in the habiba in monastir?
i'm thinking of booking a few nights in here away from the family after we get married. x

Aslemma

Just back from El Hana Beach and had to get them to get my morning tea from the kitchen, insisting they put the teabag in first, as the 'hot' water wasn't hot enough. It meant I didn't like to ask for a second cup though. Last time I was there it was fine but not this time. I'm really not that fussy about breakfast except for my cup of tea. The hotel has never been one of the best but I've stayed there several times because it's in a very convenient position, beds are comfortable, there's plenty of hot water for the shower and the staff are pleasant but it has deteriorated further now and there is a general air of lethargy from the staff and lack of direction from the top down.

SJK

does anyone know if non-married couples can stay at Houda Golf & Beach Club? I have a friend who swears its ok to book just a double room but me and my fella are unsure :confused:

Jasmine

I know of someone who had a problem at check in. I would recommend that prior to booking ANY hotel that you contact the hotel via email and get the all clear in writing, and take it with you. That way they cannot try charging you extra at check in ;)

Shout if you want the email address for Houda.

SJK

:eek: Shout! :p

SJK

thanks! :D

Jasmine

I prefer the Ramada Liberty to Houda :D

SJK

I prefer the Ramada Liberty to Houda :D
Oh I will look that one up...my guy has his heart set on Houda as our friends suggested it but to be honest I'm just looking for somewhere cheap as I'm going at the end of August and I know its going to be expensive everywhere we look :oops:

ROULLA

Oh I will look that one up...my guy has his heart set on Houda as our friends suggested it but to be honest I'm just looking for somewhere cheap as I'm going at the end of August and I know its going to be expensive everywhere we look :oops:
Hi SJK how are you ? You should look and book with Booking.com they are really good and I have used them a few times and there prices were good as well.:)

SJK

Hi SJK how are you ? You should look and book with Booking.com they are really good and I have used them a few times and there prices were good as well.:)
Hi Roulla apart from suffering from a cold I'm good, hope you are well! Oh thanks for that...I've got two months until I go and need the best price (to be honest I think some of this is going on my credit card :confused:)

deblee71

Hi Roulla apart from suffering from a cold I'm good, hope you are well! Oh thanks for that...I've got two months until I go and need the best price (to be honest I think some of this is going on my credit card :confused:)
Morning SJK, how's things?

Also try hotels4u...I've booked with them for my last 2 trips to Tunisia (including this July) and they worked out much cheaper than all other sites. xx

deblee71

Hope your cold gets better soon :) xx

SJK

Morning SJK, how's things?

Also try hotels4u...I've booked with them for my last 2 trips to Tunisia (including this July) and they worked out much cheaper than all other sites. xx
Thanks hun :D , I hope so too...this is my first weekend off for quite some time!

I will check that one out tonight, along with the other one...I will find a good price lol x x x

crazypink

Im pretty sure you will have problems with Houda. Gem maybe able to help (if she comes on-line) as she knows one of the managers.