Kaiser Hotel, Sousse

Essem

Staff member
100_3256.JPG100_3257.JPG100_3252.JPG100_3253.JPG100_3254.JPG100_3255.JPG

cinders

many people like this hotel as they are frequent visitors to sousse ..basic but inexpensive and friendly ..well worth your money
and in the heart of sousse if thats what you like ..

Jasmine

I found it clean and the food, although not a huge selection to choose from, always edible and hot.

maynardlynne

i have always stayed there with hubs.only problem is, at night its always full of loud drunken tunisian men that meet their women, (u no what i mean) apart from that its nice.

C

ccalimiro

it does look like a very nice hotel

Aslemma

I stayed there a couple of years ago and had no complaints. For the price it's a real bargain.

olliebaby

Ahhh, this it where it all began :)

Love Kaiser Hotel, cant fault it although I havent been for a couple of years now so it may have changed

And the food in the downstairs restaurant - amaaaaazing and soooo cheap!!

janette b

cheap, clean hotel,and good food, used to get my takeaway pizzas from here when i lived in sousse. last time we visited for a week we both stayed here- for £69 total 1 weeks bed and breakfast for the 2 of us,

nice hotel clean and friendly but at night had to take my 10 year old daughter up stairs as it was full of old tunisian men with young tunisian women wasnt nice for tourists to see

Last edited by a moderator:

Jane BM

nice hotel clean and friendly but at night had to take my 10 year old daughter up stairs as it was full of old tunisian men with young tunisian women wasnt nice for tourists to see
I've edited your post slightly Christine. That was a very 'Tunisian' turn of phrase you used for the women these men were with!

ROULLA

ROULLA

What exactly is your problem, you seem to be going around the forum with a lot of negative comments, if you don't like the thread, go on to the next and if nothing interest you then sorry but this forum is called Tunisia.com

Aslemma

Has anyone got an e-mail address for the Kaiser please? I've stayed there before and am thinking of using it again when I'm out there in May but would like some confirmation from them before I actually book.

Essem

Staff member
Hi Aslemma,

Have had a look around but can't find email address. Other contact details are:

Boulevard Taieb Mhiri,Sousse

Telephone: 216-73-228111
Fax: 216-73-228683

Hopefully, one of our members who has stayed there will be able to give us the email address.

Aslemma

Thanks Essem. That was all the info I could find but I'm pretty sure they have e-mail as they advertise internet access for their guests. There's no particular rush as I shan't be booking a hotel until later. Like many of us, I don't have a fax, and sometimes one needs a written confirmation of something rather than a verbal one over the phone.

Essem

Staff member
Yes they definitely do have email - I've contacted someone whom I think might just have it. Will advise asap. xx

Essem

Staff member
Hi Aslemma.

email for Kaiser is:

[email protected]/.tn.

(not sure if that forward slash should be in there - this is how is was sent to me.)

Essem

Staff member
And another phone number: 73228030