Kinza Zenith Hotel Complex in Hammamet

joyfull56

Hi everyone, can anyone help here please. Has anyone been to the Zenith? i want to know if unmarried couple are excepted, or dose anyone know how i can find there email address, so i can email them please.

Also can anyone tell me of a cheap hotel in tunis, near the embassy? where we can stay over nite, to they are open in the morning. Hoping that we can get my coni in early morning and they can do it that day. Then hopefully move on to, the Zenith hotel.

Lastly, does anyone know if there is a municipality office in Hammamet and the cost?

Many thanks for reading my post :)

MellieC

yes the beledere is in the centre, the entrance is in the side road opposite the beach.

no idea on cost now, but if your guy is in hammamet HE should know, he should be there asking!

can't help with the tunis query,.

the Zenith ~ am trying to place it! are you sure its not yasmine hammamet? is it hammamet south?

my brain is scanning the streets and i can't place it!!!

MellieC

hang on, I got it, its by the columbard, its ham north!!! i just couldn't place it then.

i just did a mental walk through the hotels in each area!

IF its open, iyou really need to check about unmarrieds and also about "locals" because the hotels up there are not "local freindly" other than in the bar usually!

MellieC

just did a quick google, plenty of hits, have a look on the google pages and the first page is all reviews

did notice it was AI, which most are up there cos of being a distance from the centre

AI hotels are not usually local friendly!

joyfull56

thanks mel, My man lives in tozeur, so not in the area

MellieC

okies,

its a distance huh!

i didn't spend much time in that area, a few cafes couple of restaurants, but mostly AI hotels due to the distance from the cente, the beach is good there though!

sorry cna't help more than that, hope google gives you an addie!

cherie63

Hiya we stayed in the zenith before and it was very nice infact we are going again for a week at the start of september dont know about staying together if you are not married though as we were. Sorry about the punctuation in my post but my comma key isnt working xo

MellieC

hey cherie

how are you?

did you see the McCarthy ruling?

cherie63

Im great mel thanks. I was on briefly yesterday and seen your post but i didnt have time to take it in properly but it seems i was lucky to get in before the loophole closed although to be honest i sometimes think i should have just applied for the visa in the first place and i would have saved myself a lot of time and grief xo

sylviachoudry

we booked for this hotel for sept 2011 well i booked and slims not happy says its not in hammamet as the map showed it was, wants to change it ,but dont know if we can yet, it was good price for AI ,any one tell me some good points about it befor i try to get another hotel,

cherie63

it is out a bit probably closer to nabeul but its clean and the food is nice at least it was when we were last here and it is really cheap we got our week at the start of sept for £148 for us both!!!!! xo