Ladies, where do you shop for clothes in Tunisia?

hannan

Is it possible to shop for modern/fashionable clothes in Tunisia or do you shop for clothes in other countries? If you shop in Tunisia where do you like to go?

Essem

Staff member
I've never really found any quality clothes here in Tunisia and apart from a few accessories, I buy clothes in the UK and bring them across.

ROULLA

Is it possible to shop for modern/fashionable clothes in Tunisia or do you shop for clothes in other countries? If you shop in Tunisia where do you like to go?
Hi Hannan hope that you are well! I must admit that the quality of clothes in Zara in Tunisia is really good and the clothes are quite expensive but you won't find the same thing in another shop.
I saw a really nice coat and it was 500 tnd but the quality was really good.
Another place where loads of people buy there clothes from is Zen but I doubt anything would fit me from there as I think that they come up quite small, quality not bad.
They also have Benetton in Tunisia I am not too sure if you are aware of this but I know that there is one in Nabeul.
Like Essem said unless you have to buy from Tunisia then I would prefer to also buy from here as most of the goods that are in Tunisia are made in Turkey and I am not saying that they are all bad quality but not something that will last unless you go to somewhere like Zara,unique really nice but expensive.

annh

I buy sometimes clothes in Benetton in Sousse. There are also a few other shops with modern clothes in that shopping centre (SLIM centre) on the road to PeK.
And I have bought already a lot of descent jumpers and dresses in the local frip shops or on the frip markets.

gem15

Theres a Benetton outlet shop on the road to M'saken which is much cheaper than the shop in Slim Center!

hannan

Thanks everyone for your responses :)