Lawyer based in UK who can help with Visa applications for entering the UK

S

suka

Hi All...hope each and everyone has has a great holiday period however you spent it...and that 2011 is the best year yet for ALL....

I spent some time in a local hotel and met a lawyer who got chatting about the irregularities of visa applications and the refusal rates,he was of the opinion that many are refused without proper consideration and illegally...I have to say he made a very good argument as to why this was the case even for those who are on benefits.I am NOT by any means savvy to all the visa info as I have not had to deal with it but I know enough to say this man was talking sense seemed to know his onions and is willing to help so I took his number and got permission to post it here...he is based in Bristol but will speak over the phone to you initially...bottom line is give him a call you get 30 mins free from any lawyer so can lose nothing and may gain everything.....
FARSHID 00441179428871 if calling from UK omit the one of the zero's and the 44 so the number is 01179etc.
hope this helps those who have problems ...Oh and I have no affiliation with this man financially or socially he is just someone who offered help where it seems to me its needed!
Suzie

Essem

Staff member
Thanks for that Suka - hopefully more help will be there available for our members caught up in the visa situation.

FoxyRoxie89

Aw Bristol not far from me- might have to pull this thread up one day :)

khl

ohh wish id seen this before i sent the appeal off :(

S

suka

A number you may all wish to have in hand for when applying for a visa x

paula01

I have to say he made a very good argument as to why this was the case even for those who are on benefits.
Im not against anyone getting visas, but this country is having hard enough times without bringing people here when we cant afford them:confused: I dont think they should have recourse to public funds when they havent even paid anything in to this country!

caveatemptor

Another "ambulance chaser" making money out of people`s desperate needs.

Najwa

Im not against anyone getting visas, but this country is having hard enough times without bringing people here when we cant afford them:confused: I dont think they should have recourse to public funds when they havent even paid anything in to this country!
Agree with everything you have said here!

rachel29

Ok visa rules states no recourse to puplic funds . Plenty of people on here are still going through the whole visa issue and are not on public funds and have no intention of claiming public funds .

rachel29

I have to say i do see the point why people who are on benefits already do not get visas as benefits are to help who are not able to live on the money they have already and there for they could not suppor someone else , if the applicant has there own money i do beleive that they should be allowed to apply. The fact that people who are working and with savings still get turned down is a detail that needs to be conciderd more by the eco's, as they do not seem to take in to consideration that people can live without some of life luxurys if it means that they could live with their partners.

And believe me there are plenty of people in this countyr that have never pout a penny in to the pot but take plenty out.

paula01

Ok visa rules states no recourse to puplic funds . Plenty of people on here are still going through the whole visa issue and are not on public funds and have no intention of claiming public funds .
But this lawyer is saying that he can help people to get visas even if they are claming benefits??? thats what I am saying! not the people who are going through the visa issue who are not trying to claim!!

Soltef

Another "ambulance chaser" making money out of people`s desperate needs.
Maybe! but on the other hand he may also be a very good,successful and honest lawyer/professional. Sometimes it does pay to 'bring in a professional'. I hope this lawyer comes with decent recommendations/references.

caveatemptor

Maybe! but on the other hand he may also be a very good,successful and honest lawyer/professional. Sometimes it does pay to 'bring in a professional'. I hope this lawyer comes with decent recommendations/references.
Who is going to pay his bill? Can anyone on benefits afford it, or will it be down to the public-funded legal aid system?

Soltef

Who is going to pay his bill? Can anyone on benefits afford it, or will it be down to the public-funded legal aid system?
Depends what he's charging! Anyway,it is getting harder to get 'funded' by legal aid and perhaps rightly so,as even 'legal eagles' have also been accused of abusing the system.

scarlett rose

I would'nt trust a Tunisian Lawyer after the stuff thats been revealed over the months on certain websites ...

ROULLA

I would'nt trust a Tunisian Lawyer after the stuff thats been revealed over the months on certain websites ...

Hi Scarlett rose hope that you are in good health! I have to disagree with you on that one and you may ask why .. Well there are good and bad people everywhere, i know a few people on this site that have used a Tunisian Lawyer and they are happy with them so far..
Are you telling me that we don't have any dodgy people here in the UK ..What you read and what you believe are 2 different things would you not say, or do you believe everything that you read on the Internet.:)

laura-saif

has anyone rung this man x

paula01

We may have "dodgy" people here but they arent normally lawyers....

MellieC

paula you crack me up really you do lol

a for benefits ~ the british spouse if they are entitled to them can still claim them, the "incoming" spouse can be funded either by themselves (govt preferred lol) or by a third party OR if they will have a job when they arrive, that can be OK too.

much depends on the benefits too, and what the levels of savings are ~ haven't checked for a while but it used to be 3000, and 16000 were allowed in savings!

its a weird system, nothing is ever cut and dried with it!