Lawyer based in UK who can help with Visa applications for entering the UK

olliebaby

Hiya CP, Congrats on getting the ILR :)

Ive gone paper free with all bills and stuff so will have to change that then and start a new folder for the ILR application - oh the joy of visas!

When you say changes, do you know exactly or roughly what these are likely to be??

crazypink

No idea hun. Its up to this lovely new government to decide - but seems immigration is high on their list!

The prices are a killer and seem to be going up on a regular basis. We paid £1350 to do it in person.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Freya

can anyone recommend a reputable company/lawyer that deals with visa applications that they have used, or know of someone who has used them, and are more than happy with the service they provided. thankyou

maynardlynne

can anyone recommend a reputable company/lawyer that deals with visa applications that they have used, or know of someone who has used them, and are more than happy with the service they provided. thankyou
why do you need a lawyer? its easy to do the application yourselves. as long as you give all imformation that is required, then its easy. cost you anothing, only the cost of the visa. most people require lawyer if things go wrong. there's lots of info on this forum;)

Freya

why do you need a lawyer? its easy to do the application yourselves. as long as you give all imformation that is required, then its easy. cost you anothing, only the cost of the visa. most people require lawyer if things go wrong. there's lots of info on this forum;)
They need a lawyer because my son's tunisian wife was denied entry to the Uk, detained and was sent back to Tunisia just recently even though her visitor visa was still valid. It said MULT on visa but immigration said it was only for one visit and she had used that one visit already. Hence they want expert advice to apply for spouse visa as they never ever want this to happen again, it was a very traumatic, degrading experience for them both. My son would rather pay an expert to ensure their application is faultless as her copybook may already be blotted by the entry refusal :/

Jane BM

They need a lawyer because my son's tunisian wife was denied entry to the Uk, detained and was sent back to Tunisia just recently even though her visitor visa was still valid. It said MULT on visa but immigration said it was only for one visit and she had used that one visit already. Hence they want expert advice to apply for spouse visa as they never ever want this to happen again, it was a very traumatic, degrading experience for them both. My son would rather pay an expert to ensure their application is faultless as her copybook may already be blotted by the entry refusal :/
I've pm'd you Freya...

maynardlynne

im very sorry i jumped the gun....i wish them all the luck in the world and that your son gets his wife back very soon. once again so sorry xx