legal questions, custody rights

Essem

Staff member
Delene said:
One has to be careful you know (laugh). Data protection and all. That's usually the official line by the Home Office and other government agencies. I am quite confident now that things are going my way. I just need patience but it is so hard sometimes. Must think positive, must think positive.........
It isn't easy Delene but always focus on a positive outcome.

The wheels of justice turn a bit too slowly sometimes!

Black Mamba

Delene said:
One has to be careful you know (laugh). Data protection and all. That's usually the official line by the Home Office and other government agencies. I am quite confident now that things are going my way. I just need patience but it is so hard sometimes. Must think positive, must think positive.........
:D LOL indeed.
He will get what he deserves at the end.

ROULLA

Good morning Delene hope that you are in good health! You are doing what you want to do and that's good because when you want something so bad in life you normally get it, you can only but try and i hope to god that you succeed, i have faith in you and believe that you can put this man right where he belongs,down ,under your shoes ..Because that is what these kind of people deserve..Good luck and thinking of you day by day , we are all here to support you and listen to you..x

aljaye

Your day will come Delene and we'll all be there cheering you on..I still think they should leave him alone with us for a bit....

ROULLA

Your day will come Delene and we'll all be there cheering you on..I still think they should leave him alone with us for a bit....
Owwwwwwww that would be very dangerous he would not know what hit him:D

Black Mamba

Yep, I know for sure know where to hit first MUHAHAHAHAHAA:D

mand3366

Hi Mandy,

The fact is that a child born to a Tunisian national automatically becomes a Tunisian citizen by descent, it is not something that has to be `claimed`. Even if a child was travelling on a British passport s/he would be Tunisian whilst in Tunisia. Therefore Tunisian Law would take precedent and the British Embassy would not and could not get involved.

M x (Another Mandy!)

ROULLA

Hi Mandy,

The fact is that a child born to a Tunisian national automatically becomes a Tunisian citizen by descent, it is not something that has to be `claimed`. Even if a child was travelling on a British passport s/he would be Tunisian whilst in Tunisia. Therefore Tunisian Law would take precedent and the British Embassy would not and could not get involved.

M x (Another Mandy!)
Hi Man hope that you are in good health! Thank you for sharing this information with us ..I didn't know that the British Embassy would and could not get involved..

B

BABYFACE2222

I think i can help you .

I am new to the sit and i have read your thread.I have had a very bad experience in tunisa I am seeking to divroce him I am know back in England and he is in tunisa i have asks him for a divroce he will not discuss it with me. if u wont me to tell my story i can as this man should be in prison for what he for what he has done.

B

BABYFACE2222

Delena i am new to the sit i whish you luck ...............

Black Mamba

Where are you from?

locosgirl

That statistic of 92% is utterly shocking. It is very sobering.

Delene, when I read of your posts I think of the song 'survivor' by Destiny's Child. You should play it each time you do something in this process, lol. We are all behind you.

paula01

We are all with you Delene all the way and they will get what they deserve...us on here in a room with him:eek: scary lol:D

Dolly

BABYFACE2222 said:
I am new to the sit and i have read your thread.I have had a very bad experience in tunisa I am seeking to divroce him I am know back in England and he is in tunisa i have asks him for a divroce he will not discuss it with me. if u wont me to tell my story i can as this man should be in prison for what he for done.:eek
Hi Babyface and welcome to our world! If you want to share with us, I can assure you that there are many caring people here who will listen and support you as best we can.

paula01

Hi Babyface and welcome to our world! If you want to share with us, I can assure you that there are many caring people here who will listen and support you as best we can.
I second that babyface we will all help if we can and be here for you. hugs:)

loveconquersall

Hi babyface if you need help i think you can pm delene via black mamba i carn't remember the thread but delene asked if anyone needed help to pm black mamba hope you are ok and welcome to this fantastic forum xx

Essem

Staff member
Welcome to the forum Babyface.

mand3366

Babyface,

Welcome to the forum.

Why dont you enlighten us with your experiences, as most of us here are aware of the circumstances surrounding others? Am sure you will be surprised at how similiar your `story` may be to others.

M

maraar

HI! I came here from U.S. to bury my tunisian husband when he died just over two years ago. We had 2 kids in the u.s., who now have dual citizenship, and I was pregnant, so had our 3rd soon after arriving, he also is dual citizen. I've been staying here to try to keep my children in a good family situation, but it is becoming quite insupportable. Although my father-in-law has told me that I'm free to take my kids back whenever I want (implying that I have his "permission"), he has also threatened my, and told me that he can take them if he wants to. Does anyone have some solid info on this issue please?

FoxyRoxie89

Hmmm this is confusing considering the person who has to give permission is dead, so dont know if it then goes back to the father of the father, I would hope not, as you are then the PRIME carer, as you probably always were! but now the father is NOT there at all :(

Hopefully TB will know the answer soon!!

Sorry to hear about your loss and that it has left you in this situation.