Les Maisons De La Mer Apartments

C

Cas

sorry it is an apartment from either one of these and it is quiet cheap at the moment I just dont which 1 to go for.xx
Do check out this guys place it looks better than some, I am looking for you also.

alex35

ok thank you very much,I am very grateful

C

Cas

alex35

thank you I have emailed him

Scottochott

Depends if you want beach or garden, personally I would go for maisons de la mer, for easy access to beach and sea view

alex35

I want 1 that has a pool for my daughter,I no she will b happy then,does that 1 have 1

annibee

dont think there is much difference between the two as regard location etc but someone will know more im sure

Scottochott

I don't think there are pools, but stand to be corrected. Basically it is a complex of apartments, some nearer the sea than others. The beach is great and the sea calm, so good for swimming. You could always use the pools at nearby hotels

Essem

Staff member
Yes there are pools on both the jardin side (to the left or the fountain behind the apartments and Nafoura Restaurant) and near the beach on the marina side, sorry can't remember the name of the restaurant there.

alex35

would u recomend any of the 2 to stay in ?

Essem

Staff member
I tend to like the marina side - more apartments spread out there and the ones on the beach front are nicely situated and fairly quiet.

The fountain side is smaller, noisy with the musical fountain and usually very busy, esp in August.

But that's my personal preference - like to be next to the sea.

alex35

bookin a holiday i so stressful when u cant decide where to stay.........

Essem

Staff member
just make a list of things you need/require and choose the one that ticks the most boxes;)

alex35

thank you thats a good idea........

C

Cas

Some of the apartments look better maintained than others, the website of the guy I mentioned shows his to be very attractive but am not exactly sure of its position.

Essem

Staff member
True Cas - some are very sparsely furnished.

C

Cas

Do you think some look damp and metal work rusty through lack of maintenance?

lizzalee

hi i have stayd in the maisons de jardin b4 i found it nice and clean place al be it basic we had no complaints our apt was near the pool however u do hear a lot of noise we were backing on to hanibal park so could hear the funfair going till quit late so mayb not b the best with young children as apt def not sound proof! hope that helps somex

gem15

Depending on what time of the year the apartments can be very noisy especially in the summer months. The port doesnt sleep until the early hours of the morning and neither do the people :D

lynn

I stayed there near the funfair, had a great view of the the fountains , even collected a few cats and kittens was really nice and relaxing sitting on the balcony and watching everyone enjoying themselves.
Would love to go again but hubby lost the number off the guy we rented it off :/