Les Maisons De La Mer Apartments

Jane BM

I stayed there near the funfair, had a great view of the the fountains , even collected a few cats and kittens was really nice and relaxing sitting on the balcony and watching everyone enjoying themselves.
Would love to go again but hubby lost the number off the guy we rented it off :/
People watching eh Lynn!!! i could spend hours and hours and hours doing that!!;)

lynn

People watching eh Lynn!!! i could spend hours and hours and hours doing that!!;)
lol Jane , you would of laughed if you had been there, found a little ginger cat, so took him home was wild but calmed him down and went for a afternoon kip, cat slept next to me on the bed. Imed had gone Tunis and I never wanted to go, anyway as the day went on, the cat followed me everywhere, Imed come home changed his clothes and put them on the bed all folded tidy and went onto the balcony to chill.
Next thing the cat jumped on his jeans, and went the toilet omg his best jeans, couldn't help laughing but he was so mad and threw them in the rubbish and the cat had to go...I never heard the end of that...so I have fond memories of that apartment...

alex35

does anyone know or how i can get the number for the le maisons de la mer, or if not does any1 know if my tunisian boyfriend is able to stay there with me,his name is booked on the accomadation as I did it at my end. thank you

Neil

does anyone know or how i can get the number for the le maisons de la mer, or if not does any1 know if my tunisian boyfriend is able to stay there with me,his name is booked on the accomadation as I did it at my end. thank you
If you use laine link and email them (which is what i would do so you have proof in email) send the email in French but you probably know that already good luck :D

ROULLA

Hi Alex not too sure if it is Port El Kantaoui if so here is their telephone number if it helps.
Official Contact Details - Maison De La Mer
Phone: +44 207 380 0669
Fax: +44 8708 362 325

O

Oscar-dela-monte

Hi has anyone got the website/telephone no for these apartments in PEK

Essem

Staff member
Hi Oscar and welcome to the forum.

Found these numbers for you.

Maisons de la Mer Tel 73 241 799 or Fax 73 241 961

O

Oscar-dela-monte

thank u so much appreciated :)

Essem

Staff member
thank u so much appreciated :)
Hi Oscar

It looks like LMDLM have changed their number for reservations. It is now 00 216 73 348 799.

Best time to call is between 10am and 5pm local.