L'Espace Ken - Bouficha

Essem

Staff member
This village of art has to be a 'must visit' if you're in the area of Bouficha.

Located on the GP1 just before you arrive at Bouficha (about 8 kms after Friguia Animal Park), L'Espace Ken is sort of hidden away and since the motorway was built it's lost a lot of business.

4 of us t.comers went along and were thoroughly impressed by it all. From art exhibitions, to recreating wooden furnture, hand weaving carpets and shawls, museums of Tunisian costumes from town to town, an impressive hall which would be fantastic for a wedding reception, excellent restaurant and swimming pools - it has it all.

You can see my pix on:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150364656948401.358164.50094483400&type=3

and more information on www.villageken.com

C

Cas

What a lovely place Essem, next time I think for sure....

lainie

ooh ooh, i want to go

MellieC

lovelly place!

i hope t.commers make full use of it

Scottochott

This village of art has to be a 'must visit' if you're in the area of Bouficha.

Located on the GP1 just before you arrive at Bouficha (about 8 kms after Friguia Animal Park), L'Espace Ken is sort of hidden away and since the motorway was built it's lost a lot of business.

4 of us t.comers went along and were thoroughly impressed by it all. From art exhibitions, to recreating wooden furnture, hand weaving carpets and shawls, museums of Tunisian costumes from town to town, an impressive hall which would be fantastic for a wedding reception, excellent restaurant and swimming pools - it has it all.

You can see my pix on:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150364656948401.358164.50094483400&type=3

and more information on www.villageken.com

Scottochott

Can't recommend this place enough, beautiful architecture and great crafts, especially the furniture. Ojja and a bottle of rosé made for a perfect lunch

lainie

sounds good scottochott - sold, to the woman in the goggles!

Essem

Staff member
lovelly place!

i hope t.commers make full use of it
Hi Mellie

Scottochott, Youssef, Cinders and I all went along and what a day we had - just another hidden jewel!