listen to this song

Bluebell

hey Sana I enjoyed listening to this latest one (what is the name of the song?)

Thanks

Sana

www.tunisia.com

hey Sana I enjoyed listening to this latest one (what is the name of the song?)

Thanks
Hi Blubell;
the name of the song is : BADDI TIR ( it means = i want to fly ) :)

BRISASSS

hi sana, do you know Tamer Hosny? i really like him i know he is egyptian, but i wonder if he is known in Tunisia? xx

Bluebell

Brissas I am listening RIGHT NOW to TamerHosni - FatetAlena. I looooooooooove his music x

BRISASSS

i'm listening to him right now as well..i'm always watching his videos in youtube...i just trying to dawnload his latest album!!!! i love his music tooooo!!!! i got the most of his songs...

ROULLA

hi sana, do you know Tamer Hosny? i really like him i know he is egyptian, but i wonder if he is known in Tunisia? xx
Hi Brisasss,

Hope that you are well !
Yes Tamer hosny is well known in Tunisia........like many other egtptian artist and actors like Limbi really funny guy to watch and a fantastic dancer...

Sana

www.tunisia.com

yes Tamer Hosni is well known in tunisia , most girls are fond of him :)

BRISASSS

yes Tamer Hosni is well known in tunisia , most girls are fond of him :)

well i think i'm one of them :D
even if i'm not tunisian... for me it's just about his music :)
xxxx

Bluebell

"Listen also to this beautiful song , this is typically tunisian ; "

Sana do you have the words for this? I have it on a CD that I play in my car when I go to work and I sing along but I'm sure I "make up" most of the words :D

ROULLA

Bluebell

My favourite song (not Tunisian but arabic) is Ichtaatelak Ana (Rageb Alana) when I first heard it I cried even though I didn't know what the words meant (soppy so and so that I am) :eek: