Lost documents in tunisia.

anniebx

In the process of my husband papers. He send me papers in December, with the situation in tunisia. I'm still waiting for it. It was register mail. I see it didn't help. I hoping it don't set us back. Is stressful. Hoping that the embassy accepts copies of the papers. I need help in finding over ways for him to send my papers in a safe way. Thanks.:confused:

ROULLA

In the process of my husband papers. He send me papers in December, with the situation in tunisia. I'm still waiting for it. It was register mail. I see it didn't help. I hoping it don't set us back. Is stressful. Hoping that the embassy accepts copies of the papers. I need help in finding over ways for him to send my papers in a safe way. Thanks.:confused:
Hi Anniebx hope that you are in good health! I am sure that if you don't mind that is that anyone going to Tunisia may offer to bring them back for you, just ask who is going and maybe your husband can meet them at the airport in Tunis and then you could collect it from an airport here..Just a thought..

huttan

Its really hard to send post to Tunisia...even before all troubles, I had post gone missing...we wore joking about that it will come in 35 years or something.If someone been taking that post and opend it ...haha that person would probably be very surpriced,just a lock from my hair and a card(would like to see the face on the one who opend the mail then).

Only safe way to send is like Roulla says...with someone who is going by flight.

Annie I am going in March if you want me to bring these back for you. Just text me or message me on facebook.

Kimberly

ROULLA

Annie I am going in March if you want me to bring these back for you. Just text me or message me on facebook.

Kimberly
Hi Kimberly hope that you are in good health! I just want to say that i love this forum for the fact that everyone tries somehow to help everyone out ,,, thank you Kimberly what a really nice gesture..

Hi Roulla I am good and I hope all is well with you. I love the forum also and have learned so much from it and made some great friends. I love the country and IU andI can't wait to be back in Tunisia and will be leaving on March 25 and staying until April 18th.

Kimberly

daliroya

me too

I'm going in March also. I'm only staying a little time and even less in Tunis, la capitale....but if I can help, i will.

FoxyRoxie89

Hoping to go march too- Could even send them to you from this end if the package isnt too big, saves u travelling to an airprt here.

anniebx

Ladies!!!! I thank you!!!!!! So much for the offer. The paper has to get to me sooner. then march!!! But I thank you from the bottom of my heart. If one of you ladies, need my services always welcome. I'm up too the last steps of my husband papers. And hoping he will join me by the summer. I hope he love the fast life of the Big Apple. I thank you so much I can always say that the ladies here as always help me!!!!

skele

Annie that sucks! But I don't think it's just the post in Tunisia, I've had so much post 'disappear' in the UK, mostly birthday cards because they get opened in case there's any money in them and there often has been a tenner in there from my little old granny. I know that post in Tunisia more often than not gets opened if it's from abroad in case there's anything 'interesting' in there. i hope you get it sorted out, sorry can't help.

Soltef

Annie that sucks! But I don't think it's just the post in Tunisia, I've had so much post 'disappear' in the UK, mostly birthday cards because they get opened in case there's any money in them and there often has been a tenner in there from my little old granny. I know that post in Tunisia more often than not gets opened if it's from abroad in case there's anything 'interesting' in there. i hope you get it sorted out, sorry can't help.
Yep, it's really bad!When I go out sometimes I get suspicious looking people hanging about the post boxes and/or trailing-I'm sure some of my neighbours are monitoring my post! They just need to know which post box you used! If you watch some of these fly-on-th-wall documentaries you'd be shocked to see what really goes on in the postal service sometimes. If people want your personal information/property they'll go to extraordinary lengths...in my case,it's like having my ex live nearby...

anniebx

My husband has sent a couple of package and never opened, and it always take about ten business days. But this is the first time that one of the box has been open and two items missing. We didn't care for it can it can be replace. But the letter it was my worrying cos it was for his papers. But god willing it won't delay my process. My worry is for future mail that is very important to for his process.

caveatemptor

I was driving in Tunis last this week and saw a TNT van, they have a worldwide network which should be able to collect and deliver packages safely. Just Google TNT Tunisia and follow the links. Their telephone number in Tunis is 71 888888. I hope this helps.

anniebx

Hi how are you, To me is been happening since December. He send me package and letters and is been taking up to two months. Normally it would be ten days. It sucks cos Document are getting lost. We had to register on the visa site so we can get e-mail cos of lost mail. just keeping my fingers cross for positive news. Thanks.

Marie1959

When I sent my document for hubby to sort our wedding I used DHL it cost me £43 but was collected from my home on the monday afternoon at 2 and was delivered to hubby in Douz wednesday morning it was fantastic they guarantee it with in 5 days but 2 it took for ours. DHL also deliver from Tunisia here just go to the web site and check. I used another website if you need me to post it I will just let me know xxxx

anniebx

How are you!!!! For me sending mail or packages is not problem. He will get in 7 to 10 days. Is me getting his mail. I guess with all the things that been going on!!!! I think and god willing I have all the document that is needed. We had to register in the site for visa to get responds by e mail cos he has mail delay and we don't want to miss his interview. He been sending me Express mail. Thanks for your respond.

When I sent my document for hubby to sort our wedding I used DHL it cost me £43 but was collected from my home on the monday afternoon at 2 and was delivered to hubby in Douz wednesday morning it was fantastic they guarantee it with in 5 days but 2 it took for ours. DHL also deliver from Tunisia here just go to the web site and check. I used another website if you need me to post it I will just let me know xxxx

Tunis43

HELLO . I HAVE PROBLEM.

28.07 FINISHED MY HOLIDAY FROM POLAND TO SOUSSE AND I FORGOT CASE AND DISK PORTABLE (COMPANY DOCUMENTS INSIDE) IN ROOMS NUMBER 824 IN HOTEL EL HANA BEACH IN SOUSSE ( Steal )

NEED HELP PLEASE , , CAN I MUST REEPORT TO POLICE SOUSSE ( I NEED CONTACT)???

http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/4dd93d5e9a7a7e62.html

DISK PORTABLE 2.5 1TB WDC PASSPORT

Tunis43

HAVE PROBLEM.

28.07 FINISHED MY HOLIDAY FROM POLAND TO SOUSSE AND I FORGOT CASE AND DISK PORTABLE (COMPANY DOCUMENTS INSIDE) IN ROOMS NUMBER 824 IN HOTEL EL HANA BEACH IN SOUSSE ( Steal )

I NEED HELP PLEASE , , CAN I MUST REEPORT TO POLICE SOUSSE ( I NEED CONTACT)???

http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/4dd93d5e9a7a7e62.html
portrable disk wdc 1tb passport 2.5 usb

Tunis43

. I HAVE PROBLEM.

MY RESIDENT SUN&FUN IWONA CHERIF -00216 28 303 215 KNOW IN MY PROBLEM , TELEPHONE TO HOTELS,

RECEPTION Stick on in reception

AND I LOST MY PORTABLE **** AND PENDRIVE.

I NEED HELP PLEASE , , CAN I MUST REEPORT TO POLICE SOUSSE ( I NEED CONTACT)???

DISK PORTABLE WDC 1TB PASSPORT. 2.5

Thank you very much

Marie1959

I would ring the polish embassy if there is one in Tunisia and yees the police to report this to them. Making them understand may not be that easy unless you can get some one who understands what you are trying to tell them. What is your English and French Like hun because French most Tunisians understand English is not that well understood and I am not sure about Polish.
I wish you luck in finding the things you have lost hun and hope that losing them is not going to cause you too many problems. xx