Marhaba Beach Hotel, Sousse

eden

Hi, i'm new to all this but have been reading as a guest for a couple of weeks now and you all sound so great. I'm wondering if anyone knows rico at marhaba beach? I met him a few months back and he has said he'd love me to go back to see him but i'm wary after reading the 'love rat' stories. Does anyone know if he has a string of girls on the go??

marhaba

Hi, i'm new to all this but have been reading as a guest for a couple of weeks now and you all sound so great. I'm wondering if anyone knows rico at marhaba beach? I met him a few months back and he has said he'd love me to go back to see him but i'm wary after reading the 'love rat' stories. Does anyone know if he has a string of girls on the go??
My boys animation names rico but my rico worked in marhaba next door :D lol!! he going to work MB in april i think :L

I know Rico :D Naseem from MB lol i saw him in Nov,Dec,Jan, went to coffee a few times with him and my man back in jendouba. Miss him :(

marhaba

And i know hes not working in marhaba beach ne more Hes teaching P.E to Lil Kids in Jendouba :D And hes not a love rat lol

Do you know Abdul, Choco, Maik, Sam, Hichem, Khalid,Aymen??

eden

thanks marhaba, i knew he said he was going to be teaching but that he would be back in the holidays. I was just worried he had girlfriend. I met abdul and khaled. Nice guys.

marhaba

thanks marhaba, i knew he said he was going to be teaching but that he would be back in the holidays. I was just worried he had girlfriend. I met abdul and khaled. Nice guys.
ahh right when did you go there then?

eden

ahhh it's nice to know you think he's a decent guy...maybe i will go back then....i was there at the end of summer so it's been a while but we've stayed in touch and i'm thinking about going back when he has his school hols next month.

marhaba

awwh thats nice. would be nice tbh i cant wait to get back out there :D where will u be going sousse or his home town? x

eden

dunno sousse i guess...i think he's going back to the hotel for a couple of weeks so prob go for a week and see what happens. Will you be going?

eden

whats it like in jendouba then, he say's it's pretty quiet?

marhaba

dunno sousse i guess...i think he's going back to the hotel for a couple of weeks so prob go for a week and see what happens. Will you be going?
yes im going april 11th :D cant wait,. you will meet me and my friend and we get on really well with naseem cos nasseems Wicked. we spend most our time at the marhaba beach/ marhaba :D

marhaba

whats it like in jendouba then, he say's it's pretty quiet?
i stayed 6 weeks in jendouba Its nice there, alot of people and every one knows everyone :D Everyone knows my Rico :D

marhaba

UALRARK said:
LOL!!! That website is hilarious!
Lol tell me about it theres like whole thread on there about me :L:L i enjoy reading it as what the say is no whay trueee

eden

aaah i'm thinking of going march not april....but who know's if it goes well i might be back. I just looked at the loverats site and omg it's scary.

marhaba

aaah i'm thinking of going march not april....but who know's if it goes well i might be back. I just looked at the loverats site and omg it's scary.
thyre half term is the same as our and it ends on the 4th of april :D even though ours ends the 1st :D

eden

oh really, i must have dates mixed up, i thought he told me he finishes on the 12th march and goes back 28th....i hope he's not telling me porkies...hmmmm

marhaba

oh really, i must have dates mixed up, i thought he told me he finishes on the 12th march and goes back 28th....i hope he's not telling me porkies...hmmmm
Noo well My sisters school finishes 4th april (rico's sister) and thats in jendouba x

eden

do you know when they go back? Maybe he is telling me porkies then...cheeky bugger.

marhaba

do you know when they go back? Maybe he is telling me porkies then...cheeky bugger.
Round about the 19th? :S i think,,

stephstanley

maybe each place has different dates, like the schools over here they all have holidays on different dates???

marhaba

maybe each place has different dates, like the schools over here they all have holidays on different dates???
he works in a school in jendouba too lol :D i could be wrong. If i am sorry lol x