Marhaba Beach Hotel, Sousse

eden

yeah your prob right. Thanks

marhaba

yeah your prob right. Thanks
well i hope you have fun,. When u go will u stay in marhaba beach, if you do u will see aymen and that lol

stephstanley

he works in a school in jendouba too lol :D i could be wrong. If i am sorry lol x
I just mean because the schools in my town all break up at different times so maybe thats the case over there?

eden

yeah i'll be at marhaba beach, may see you there if your dates are right...which i'm sure they are. Thanks for your replies today xxx

marhaba

I just mean because the schools in my town all break up at different times so maybe thats the case over there?
I could be Wrong like i said lol. im not sure the name of the School he works at :S lol

eden

i'll give him a call tonite and solve the mystery. God i can't believe how easy it is to lose a couple of hours when your on this site. Hopefully be back on here sometime soon with a happy ending. Xx

marhaba

i'll give him a call tonite and solve the mystery. God i can't believe how easy it is to lose a couple of hours when your on this site. Hopefully be back on here sometime soon with a happy ending. Xx
Awwwh i love this site. Its like a vertual best friend haha xx

Essem

Staff member
Welcome to the forum Eden.

FoxyRoxie89

Lol tell me about it theres like whole thread on there about me :L:L i enjoy reading it as what the say is no whay trueee
really? I want to see lol

x

marhaba

They are :( Lol not naming names but one person who is band from this site started it which all is not true

FoxyRoxie89

Its not fair that they can do that :(

marhaba

it defo ent, one of the ones bitching about me is a good friend of my old good friend. She said to me i was only with riadh cus i cudnt have her hubby i was like wtf lol. Eww no way lol x

MrsEnkhili

i stayed 6 weeks in jendouba Its nice there, alot of people and every one knows everyone :D Everyone knows my Rico :D

sounds just like sfax!! Lol every1 knows mo

MrsEnkhili

hmm get that to. lucky us aye! lol with a famous guy haha! altho it pain in arse cuz everyone knows ya business dont they n its like please keep ya nose out!!! i dread to think what it will be like once am there perm ill get stopped and be asked loads of stuf and ill be like chnou??? am english mate!! Lol

marhaba

lmao, his friends spoke to me. i understand them and they laugh at me when i speak back lol

MrsEnkhili

lol well ive only just learnt and this will be randomers in street who assume i know arabic lol so ill ring u and be like listen to this ................then u tell me how to reply lol

marhaba

LMFAO you Pillock