Marhaba Beach Hotel, Sousse

Lauren&Ahmed

I know Rico, Sam, Khaled and Abdoul. When I was there in 2008 Rico had a girlfriend who he went to see in the winter...stayed with her and her parents, don't know if they're still together though. I have heard from a girlfriend of one of the guys who I speak to that Rico is a potential love rat. Whenever I have been there he is all over the girls and is with a different one most nights.

be careful hun!! He is def a charmer, but also a major player!!

xx

eden

Thanks for you advice, I kinda have reservations to be honest. I knew he was with a girl before (Polish I think) but they split last year. I would love to go back but there's something niggling me in the back of my mind that it will be a different girl there as soon as I have gone and I don't know if it's worth forking out all that money. Hope that makes sense. Not really sure what to do. xxxx

Lauren&Ahmed

TBH knowing what he's like when I have been there, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. If you do decide to go out there, don't get your hopes up...enjoy it for what it is!! I don't want anyone else on here to get hurt, but if you just want fun then Rico's your guy lol.
xx

eden

It's a blimin expensive 'bit of fun'. I'm not really in to casual type flings...not my style. Think I'll take your advice and stay well clear. Thank you so much for being so honest...much appreciated xxx

sparkle

LOL eden..... yes it is a blimin expensive bit of fun. hmmmmm hard one to answer it really depends how much you like him and if you think he is taking a risk on xxx

good luck

Lauren&Ahmed

It's a blimin expensive 'bit of fun'. I'm not really in to casual type flings...not my style. Think I'll take your advice and stay well clear. Thank you so much for being so honest...much appreciated xxx
no worries at all Eden, glad I could help you!! I meant if you were going to go there anyway, not just to meet up with him ;) LOL xxx

sparkle

Lauren, sorry didnt see what you had put about this chap, thanks for being honest with Eden, he sounds a bit of a ladies man

Lauren&Ahmed

That's alright darlin, I'm glad I could help. I get so angry when I read all the girls that have had their hearts broken by these guys that I don't want to knowingly let another one happen. He certainly is a ladies man!! xx

sparkle

I know it is soul destroying sometimes babe x

marhaba

ive also known rico along time :) i never thought he was like that :( Lol x

sparkle

God he gets about this one

Lauren&Ahmed

LOL just to clarify, I haven't 'been' with Rico but observed that the week before his Polish girlfriend (you said she was polish eden?) came he was all over other different girls. Don't get me wrong he is a lovely guy, very funny, gorgeous and full of life but just from what I have seen I wouldn't suggest going there. But hey, that's my opinion and people will do what they want in the end :D

x

marhaba

Hmmmm i duno what to think

eden

I dunno what to think either....we spoke on the phone last night (I didn't mention that i thought he's prob a bit of a tart ha ha ) and he kept saying he really wanted me to come but I haven't commited to anything....oh he just seems so genuine. I know he defo doesn't want a visa cos he is now teaching so that rules that one out.....if he's after money he certainly hasn't asked for any..(i would never give up my secret shoe fund for any man anyway).....so still confused...

marhaba

I dunno what to think either....we spoke on the phone last night (I didn't mention that i thought he's prob a bit of a tart ha ha ) and he kept saying he really wanted me to come but I haven't commited to anything....oh he just seems so genuine. I know he defo doesn't want a visa cos he is now teaching so that rules that one out.....if he's after money he certainly hasn't asked for any..(i would never give up my secret shoe fund for any man anyway).....so still confused...
thats the naseem i know :)

Lauren&Ahmed

Aww well I only knew the 'animator' side of him so maybe he is a sweet genuine guy!! Sorry if I offended you in anyway Marhaba. Do what feels right Eden, I hope that I was wrong :D

xx

marhaba

Aww well I only knew the 'animator' side of him so maybe he is a sweet genuine guy!! Sorry if I offended you in anyway Marhaba. Do what feels right Eden, I hope that I was wrong :D

xx
Omg, no way have you offended me dont be daft, everyone is entitled to an opinion xx

aljaye

Maybe he was just going with the territory..they seem to think its part of their job to be all over the women and play the field.

Now hes not in that enviroment he may have changed.

Id say if your going for a holiday then meet up with him and see for yourself,,but bearing in mind what Lauren has said dont go just to be seeing him. ..unless you fancy a week in the sun and a holiday romance.;)

marhaba

no problem lol x