Marhaba Salem Hotel, Sousse

lynsey:o)

apologies if there is a link for this already, but i was wondering if anyone has stayed at the Marhaba Salem in Sousse, im thinking of staying their next year and wondered if anyone had stayed there or anyone who has and could tell me what the hotel is like, also if they allow tunisian partners to stay in the hotel with their partner :)

marhaba

my friends fiance works in animation there :)

hi marhaba

has you or your friend ever stayed there? :)

x

africanlilly

i stayed there with my husband i think last winter. its dated, but i found it ok, the food was ok, really clean basic hotel. what i liked the most is the heater was so hot and in the winter you sometimes need it.

Mezoo

VIP Member
i stayed there with my husband i think last winter. its dated, but i found it ok, the food was ok, really clean basic hotel. what i liked the most is the heater was so hot and in the winter you sometimes need it.
nothing worse than a tunisian hotel with a non working heater in January, that's for sure ! been there done that---got the sweater !

marhaba

hi Marhaba

would you reccomend it? :)
I wouldnt she didnt stay there cos she couldnt. the rooms was descusting, she hired an appartment for the rest of her stay and she said the food is revolting x

I wouldnt she didnt stay there cos she couldnt. the rooms was descusting, she hired an appartment for the rest of her stay and she said the food is revolting x
hi Marhaba

thank you for this :)

will carry on looking :)

I

InLoveWithTunisia

my friends fiance works in animation there :)
hiya i have a lot of friends at the hotel spesh with the animation team as my fiance also works in the animation team there, who is your friends fiance if you dont mind me asking? just makes me think small world:D all the guys there are lovely!!

marhaba

hiya i have a lot of friends at the hotel spesh with the animation team as my fiance also works in the animation team there, who is your friends fiance if you dont mind me asking? just makes me think small world:D all the guys there are lovely!!
Well me and my friend had a falling out, over there :( Erm Aymen.Whos your fiance, i know a couple of the animation team there. Not many though. x

annibee

hi my friend from sweden is wanting to book this hotel but she is unaware of the no unmarried rule is some hotels so can anyone tell me if they have stayed here with their guys or if anyone knows this hotel and what it likes. thank you

Cathibou

I have stayed here many many tmes but not "legally" with my boyfriend, he used to sneak in long after the dicso throwing out time and the dodgy reception man would charge us for another room which of course wasn't used.
As hotels go its not a bad one, quite a few familys return here, food reasonable by tunisian standard, watch it though! the night club is a known pick up joint.

mand3366

Cathi..........you dark horse....LOL!!

Hope you are ok,

M x

HollyLynn

I was told that if you book the reservation in BOTH names, then there is no problem..the problem is when a woman shows up and hooks up and then they get a hotel..if you make one in advance with BOTH names, there shouldn't be any problems..HTH

Cathibou

I was told that if you book the reservation in BOTH names, then there is no problem..the problem is when a woman shows up and hooks up and then they get a hotel..if you make one in advance with BOTH names, there shouldn't be any problems..HTH
Think you need to read the other thread on this subject, then you can make a decision from other peoples experiances as not all hotels follow the same rules.

Cathibou

Cathi..........you dark horse....LOL!!

Hope you are ok,

M x
I am good thanks M and it was many moons ago before I became a deceived tunisian wife lol ! actually it was where I met the person in question he nearly ran me over with one of those mobelet things.

annibee

thanks girls so if i tell her to book both names on reservation it should be ok. with her being from sweden she did not even know about this bless her but didnt want her booking and then not getting in with him

Cathibou

thanks girls so if i tell her to book both names on reservation it should be ok. with her being from sweden she did not even know about this bless her but didnt want her booking and then not getting in with him
This is what someone heard NOT FACT you can not assume it would be OK