Marhaba Salem Hotel, Sousse

Mezoo

VIP Member
I have stayed here many many tmes but not "legally" with my boyfriend, he used to sneak in long after the dicso throwing out time and the dodgy receipt
that was a blast from the past for me.. we paid for the "sneaky inn" thing too. after 2 times i moved out from my hotel, into a villa and nour moved in. 10 years later we went to stay there one visit and ya shoulda heard nour tell the guy what a creep he was for "strong armming" us. now 23 years later we go stay there and he's our friend. lol :D

L

Lissy

If I were her, I would check with the hotel in question as they seem to be tightening up on cohabitation at the moment.

Mezoo

VIP Member
that was a blast from the past for me.. we paid for the "sneaky inn" thing too. after 2 times i moved out from my hotel, into a villa and nour moved in. 10 years later we went to stay there one visit and ya shoulda heard nour tell the guy what a creep he was for "strong armming" us. now 23 years later we go stay there and he's our friend. lol :D
in fact we now call him to make a "sure" reservation...lol :)

annibee

hi has anyone stayed all inclusive at this hotel before? i usually go to golf residence but this one was only £40 more for all inclusive but hoping i have done the right thing now so any info please would be appreciated thanks

tblueyez

hi annibee hun,is it the hotel salem,royal or marhaba? as i get confused with them both.ive stayed at the royal salem and it was ok and i was all inclusive,xxx

crazypink

My BIL stayed at the Royal Salem and it was nice. From what i have heard the Salem is not open and all guests that book there are being moved to the Royal Salem (with no extra cost)

When are you going?? We go on the 27th March.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

tblueyez

hi crazy pink,yeah it was a nice hotel im going on 13 march,to riadh palms this time,can not wait,need a break xxx,,

crazypink

We fly out the 27th for my BILs wedding. Cnt wait for the break and to help out with the wedding. Will be helping MIL and drinking tea lol.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

catwoman1

hi has anyone stayed all inclusive at this hotel before? i usually go to golf residence but this one was only £40 more for all inclusive but hoping i have done the right thing now so any info please would be appreciated thanks
We go 13th March and I might book there - just B&B though. We are at the Golf res 8th May for 2 weeks. x

marhaba

catwoman im flyin 8th may where u flying from? x

catwoman1

catwoman im flyin 8th may where u flying from? x
We are flying from Glasgow. What about you? Where are you staying? x

catwoman1

Havked the Marhaba Salem for 13th March 1 week half board - £67 for the 2 of us on Alpha Rooms x

annibee

hi annibee hun,is it the hotel salem,royal or marhaba? as i get confused with them both.ive stayed at the royal salem and it was ok and i was all inclusive,xxx
thanks royal salem and marhaba salem next to each other apparently and can facilities can be used at both hotels from what i understand

annibee

My BIL stayed at the Royal Salem and it was nice. From what i have heard the Salem is not open and all guests that book there are being moved to the Royal Salem (with no extra cost)

When are you going?? We go on the 27th March.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
oh right thanks crazy pink well we are booked in at salem but as long as its still all inclusive dont mind which we are in i suppose its best to just have one up and running at mo because not many tourists. are you staying there on 27th march because thats when im flying lol so maybe see you xxxxx

crazypink

oh right thanks crazy pink well we are booked in at salem but as long as its still all inclusive dont mind which we are in i suppose its best to just have one up and running at mo because not many tourists. are you staying there on 27th march because thats when im flying lol so maybe see you xxxxx
Yeh we are there from the 27th march to 10 April. Family wedding in the 1st week - sooooooo excited!!!

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

annibee

Yeh we are there from the 27th march to 10 April. Family wedding in the 1st week - sooooooo excited!!!

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
aw nice one look forward to meeting you. im flying about 6 in morning from manchester with t.cook. soooo exited 2 lol xxxxx

crazypink

aw nice one look forward to meeting you. im flying about 6 in morning from manchester with t.cook. soooo exited 2 lol xxxxx
Yep same flight as us! Not a good time in the morning lol. No doubt will see you at the airport!

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

annibee

Yep same flight as us! Not a good time in the morning lol. No doubt will see you at the airport!

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
aw nice one look out for me smallish, oldish and blondish and on my own lol. think iv got used to 6 am flights now and no sleep. 24 days and counting tc xxx

amirah

hi all just came back today from marhaba royal salem i only booked marhaba salem so upgraded on arrival .the royal is very clean food and drink good was very busy nice hotel.only 73 pounds all inclusive for 1 week a bargain.sousse more and more tourists every day and my flight from newcastle was full going out a positive sign i think. no problems at all many tourists out and about.