Marhaba Salem Hotel, Sousse

KheeKhee

At least it's the indoor pool and not the outdoor one...could be worse I guess.....
yes I was pleased, :) I've never been too interested in an indoor pool, I guess in the winter some guests maybe, I imagine it will all be up and running in the Winter.

Jasmine

When are you travelling Kheekhee? :)

annibee

KheeKhee

that's good annibee, are you having probs with the flights?

annibee

that's good annibee, are you having probs with the flights?
sand is trying to help me at the mo. its difficult because if i book with my travel agent its coming up at 289 manchester to enfhida but i get a taxi with them for 40 return. if i get tunisair i can get one for 179 but then have to pay 120 return for taxi or have hassle of trains. at the mo im trying to get a lift so can book tunisair so its all up in the air at the mo or rather im not lol. going to try sort it this week :confused:

KheeKhee

sand is trying to help me at the mo. its difficult because if i book with my travel agent its coming up at 289 manchester to enfhida but i get a taxi with them for 40 return. if i get tunisair i can get one for 179 but then have to pay 120 return for taxi or have hassle of trains. at the mo im trying to get a lift so can book tunisair so its all up in the air at the mo or rather im not lol. going to try sort it this week :confused:
Have you tried BA or Thomas Cook? trains from Tunis very cheap, do you mean a train to the Sousse area? easy Annibee:)

annibee

Have you tried BA or Thomas Cook? trains from Tunis very cheap, do you mean a train to the Sousse area? easy Annibee:)
no i mean train to manchester airport im ok for transfer over there just i live out in sticks lol and i dont drive :(

annibee

no i mean train to manchester airport im ok for transfer over there just i live out in sticks lol and i dont drive :(
cant get BA from up north thomas cook 289 at mo :(

Jasmine

Whats TunisAir prices like from Manchester Annibee?

annibee

hi jasmine prices are around 179 for sept to enfhida x

Jasmine

hi jasmine prices are around 179 for sept to enfhida x
Better price than Thomas Cook. Especially when TC charge extra for luggage etc ;)

KheeKhee

Better price than Thomas Cook. Especially when TC charge extra for luggage etc ;)
yep only 15kg for hold luggage and 5 kg for hand luggage, not much, for me it's ok:) but for others not a good allowance. I think Thomas Cook will charge and extra £20 for up to 20 kg for hold luggage.

annibee

yep only 15kg for hold luggage and 5 kg for hand luggage, not much, for me it's ok:) but for others not a good allowance. I think Thomas Cook will charge and extra £20 for up to 20 kg for hold luggage.
flights i priced up charging £35 for check in luggage of 20k :mad:

KheeKhee

flights i priced up charging £35 for check in luggage of 20k :mad:
Yikes... that's terrible...I've paid for 15kg hold luggage and 5kg hand luggage, all included in the price... they asked if I want another 5 kg for £20 for hold luggage...so it adds up to what you say!

KheeKhee

If you are not booking a 'package holiday' my opinion is book BA early, especially if you want the 23 kg hold luggage allowance, plus included any meals etc. I paid an extra £16 for a meals (return) as a single passenger, with Thomas Cook,( the same with Thomson) .... if I was travelling with 2,3,4,5, 6...... extra people still £16:rolleyes: !