Marhaba Salem Hotel, Sousse

annibee

shame im tied to t.cook or thomson up north :) no BA flights from manchester to tunisia wish they was

rexxx

Hi! I'm travel agent in Poland and I'm looking for new photos from this hotel. I need shots from inside of the hotel ( rooms, pools, beach...). Anyone could help me?

ROULLA

Hi! I'm travel agent in Poland and I'm looking for new photos from this hotel. I need shots from inside of the hotel ( rooms, pools, beach...). Anyone could help me?
Hi Rexx and welcome to the forum! As a travel agency, would you not need to visit this hotel yourself and take photo's as we could place photo's of the Taj Mahal in India for an example and you would obviously not know the difference.

I would like to think that when I book a hotel, the travel agency has seen this hotel with their own eyes and are able to give me all the information that I need first hand.

rexxx

Believe me there is hundred of thousands hotels around the world and there is no possibility to see them all :) That's why I need photos from this hotel.

I'll be in Tunisia next month and I'll be watching the hotels with my own eyes. But now I need pictures.

ROULLA

Scottochott

Best thing would be to contact the hotel directly or try their website

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
Google Image search is your friend

A

Ahlem

Well Marhaba Royal Salem is one of marhaba hotels and it is the oldest one, but rennoveted in 1998, good for summer vacations as it adopts the all inclusive system frankly food not very nice, I mean the same dishes daily nearly animation it is ok but no disco in the hotel.

Last edited by a moderator: