Marriage in Tunisia

AnneMarie

Can anyone explain what my Tunisian fiance needs to do to marry me in hammamet? From what I have gathered, I assume he has to do a certificate of no impediment at the place we are getting married?

Njt11

I just got married in Hammamet on Sunday. You need to contact your local registry office and get your coni (takes 30 days) then you need to get it translated at embassy, you book appointment in website, takes 30 mins and is about £70, it is then valid for 3 months. You both need a birth certificate which is to be less than 21 days on date of marriage, you also need blood tests. hope this helps X

AnneMarie

Hi, I have done all that but I'm confused as to what my partner needs to do?

AnneMarie

I just got married in Hammamet on Sunday. You need to contact your local registry office and get your coni (takes 30 days) then you need to get it translated at embassy, you book appointment in website, takes 30 mins and is about £70, it is then valid for 3 months. You both need a birth certificate which is to be less than 21 days on date of marriage, you also need blood tests. hope this helps X

Njt11

Birth certificate less than 21 days old and blood test that's all xx

AnneMarie

Doesn't he need a coni? Also he has been to Town hall and they have said basically what they said to you! ( I've seen yr post before yr marriage)

Njt11

marriages and divorces etc are all added onto their birth certificate so no just birth certificate. Yeah they told us something different at town hall, just go to diff notiare, would ask your fella to speak to different notiare, where does he live??xxx

amine

If he's tunisian he dosnt need a CONI, he can go to the nearst ''Municipalite'' and they will give them list of papers we will need

sass

Congratulations :)

Njt11

Jasmine

Congratulations on your wedding. Here's hoping to a lot of love and happiness for you both :)

Njt11

ROULLA

Congratulations to you and your husband and also good luck for the near future :)

Njt11

Thank you @ROULLA very kind of you!!xxx

ROULLA

Thank you @ROULLA very kind of you!!xxx
Your welcome, I have to say that you look stunning. You remind me of Catherine zeta Jones, hope that you don't get offended but she is stunning as well. :)

Njt11

Oh thank you very much!!!! I will take that compliment....very kind :) xxx @ROULLA