married to a Tunisian younger man

I met my husband almost 4 years go and we were married in November 2017, I must say he is a wonderful man he is younger but who cares what others think about age difference, life is to short to live for others thoughts...I live in Canada , we have sent all paperwork to immigrations in April and got notice that they are in the process now could take about 12 months till he gets his permanent residence approved , I have been to Tunisia 3 times coming next month and we communicate daily and video chat his family video chat and text me always..so enjoy life if it makes you happy then go for it ...

Kris

Administrator
Staff member
I met my husband almost 4 years go and we were married in November 2017, I must say he is a wonderful man he is younger but who cares what others think about age difference, life is to short to live for others thoughts...I live in Canada , we have sent all paperwork to immigrations in April and got notice that they are in the process now could take about 12 months till he gets his permanent residence approved , I have been to Tunisia 3 times coming next month and we communicate daily and video chat his family video chat and text me always..so enjoy life if it makes you happy then go for it ...
So to confirm

You met your husband 4 years ago.

You where married last year November 9 months ago

he will not live with you until maybe until next year and does not have his papers yet.

You have visited him 3 times in 4 years.

I wish you all the best but hold fire until you live with him in Canada full time for a year ;-)

Your still in the almost honeymoon stage! :)

Last edited: