Marrying a Younger Tunisian Man

YOLO

He was younger . But we really had an energy together. Even now we still argue and torment each other. If he would have only meant half of what he promised or loved me a fraction of what he pretended.
Anyway I dontvregret this past year and a half the times and moments with him were amazing. Something and someone I will never forget.
:(!!!! f*k , :'( , i bet it hurts as hell!!! , if i was you i would have jumped in front of a train and end my life!.

sass

I think your piccy is great, really, you certainly don't look 45 and your fella looks older than 20, so looking fairly evenly matched to me. No they never looked at the letters, completely different in those days, the vice consular interviewed us and gave hubby his visa straight away, we went away with all our info and booked his flight! oh for the good old days!

sass

:(!!!! f*k , :'( , i bet it hurts as hell!!! , if i was you i would have jumped in front of a train and end my life!.
Yolo, why do you say so many unpleasant things, are you only on this website to ridicule people?

YOLO

I think your piccy is great, really, you certainly don't look 45 and your fella looks older than 20, so looking fairly evenly matched to me. No they never looked at the letters, completely different in those days, the vice consular interviewed us and gave hubby his visa straight away, we went away with all our info and booked his flight! oh for the good old days!
Thank you Sass Im glad of the feedback, this photo was taken in October this year. I hope the UK government see that when they look at the photos. How long have you been married now? x

sass

Thank you Sass Im glad of the feedback, this photo was taken in October this year. I hope the UK government see that when they look at the photos. How long have you been married now? x
Only speaking as I find, been married almost 4 months now, so hard being apart, but this is the path we have chosen. Not applying for a visa til the middle of next year but am constantly searching and researching about it, it seems to fill my head most of the time, providing evidence of your love is so hard to do on paper, whereas anyone who sees us together or photos of us can see how much we adore each other, but it seems to come down to cold hard facts in the end.

Only speaking as I find, been married almost 4 months now, so hard being apart, but this is the path we have chosen. Not applying for a visa til the middle of next year but am constantly searching and researching about it, it seems to fill my head most of the time, providing evidence of your love is so hard to do on paper, whereas anyone who sees us together or photos of us can see how much we adore each other, but it seems to come down to cold hard facts in the end.
I too am gathering information, yes you are right so difficult especially on paper when all you want to do is say I love you lol. Im not married yet waiting for my divorce first LOL x

sass

I too am gathering information, yes you are right so difficult especially on paper when all you want to do is say I love you lol. Im not married yet waiting for my divorce first LOL x
I'm just trying to think of it as a step by step process, I'm shoving anything relevant into a big filing box at the moment, to be sorted at a later date! Hope your divorce goes smoothly and doesn't hold you up too much xx

Sorry Sass I meant to say congratulations before I go to bed x

Aslemma

I've always told the truth Jane. ☺

kalie

Can I ask your opinion please, what do you think of my profile piccy, bet those letters were great, maybe they looked at them afterwards, I know age shouldn't come into it but 20 and 45 I hope they don't make up another excuse lol x
I like your profile piccy, you both look happy xx:)

Aslemma

It's a beautiful photo,. I hope you are always as happy as you look there.

bichouk

I don't want to be a killjoy but from experience, and not just myself, I would say run for the hills. I am sure you are a lovely person but I sincerely doubt this is genuine. May not be what you want to hear but you will thank me later. X

Mariatunisia

Dear Traveler 71,

I honestly wish you a life of happiness with your partner.

I'm also currently in a relationship with a lovely Tunisian 24 years younger than I. I believe in him. Only time will tell whether he is sincere.

scotty_bambam

My husband is a lot younger than me.we've been together nearly 4 years,currently waiting for visa.if he runs off after another 5 years that would be 9 years.not bad going considering all my other relationships(barring 1 St marriage) never reached a year.people think because we're older were stupid and desperate,but I think We have the experience in life to weigh everything up and make our decisions,and live with the consequences.I always said I didn't want to be an old woman sitting around regretting the things I didn't do,which I's why I started competitive cross country and show jumping at the age of 39,after riding all my life but being too scared to do it.I only gave up 5 years ago at the age of 54 due to finances.lifes too short not to go for it,just be prepared to accept the consequences.