Marrying a Younger Tunisian Man

Tunisialvr

:(!!!! f*k , :'( , i bet it hurts as hell!!! , if i was you i would have jumped in front of a train and end my life!.
Thank you. I should have but I have other life depend on me. Im not selfish like him.

I don't want to be a killjoy but from experience, and not just myself, I would say run for the hills. I am sure you are a lovely person but I sincerely doubt this is genuine. May not be what you want to hear but you will thank me later. X
Thank you for your opinion, I'm just glad to hear others views :)

scotty_bambam

I don't think its fair to mention a name in public if the other person hasn't done so already

Dear Traveler 71,

I honestly wish you a life of happiness with your partner.

I'm also currently in a relationship with a lovely Tunisian 24 years younger than I. I believe in him. Only time will tell whether he is sincere.
awwww that is so nice to hear and I wish you a wonderful life together x

magicshaz

WP_20151002_19_19_15_Selfie.jpg 30 yrs between us two, been together 18 months, marrying in Jan. He too does not mind if living here or there. I personally would love to live there but for practical reasons, is better for him to come here as I have a mortgage to finish off !!..

magicshaz

WP_20151002_19_19_15_Selfie.jpg 30 years between us, known him 18 months, marrying Jan. No problem for him where we live, but for practical reasons, is better for me if he is here as I have a mortgage to finish!!

View attachment 7874 30 yrs between us two, been together 18 months, marrying in Jan. He too does not mind if living here or there. I personally would love to live there but for practical reasons, is better for him to come here as I have a mortgage to finish off !!..
That's lovely to hear and I wish you all the best for the future and I hope the marriage goes well. Will you be applying for your spouse visa afterwards?

gem15

It seems the big age gap relationships out weigh the same age relationships on here now.

magicshaz

That's lovely to hear and I wish you all the best for the future and I hope the marriage goes well. Will you be applying for your spouse visa afterwards?
Has to do English test first, but all in good time. I have a dog (13) so I going nowhere for a while. I can rent my house out n rent apartment there if it comes to it.

Trulymadlydeeply

Sorry to say but I think many younger women have wished up to their BS I'm not directing this at anyone here but seems to be many young men particularly targeting much older women on disability benefits therefore avoiding the earnings rule... :(

magicshaz

Sorry to say but I think many younger women have wished up to their BS I'm not directing this at anyone here but seems to be many young men particularly targeting much older women on disability benefits therefore avoiding the earnings rule... :(
I'm not on any benefits, fully employed, tax payer. But had I been on bennys he would have got visit visa no problem.

magicshaz

?wished up. ?BS....

Tunisialvr

Women and men have been used for sex..money..power..ect jobs..promotions.
Visas were something new ive learned.
Follow your heart but take your brain with you. If it seems too good to be true it probably is...but what if its not? Id still take a chance if you really love someone. Good luck

aljaye

I never applied for a visa but in all honesty I think it's going to be harder than ever now in the political climate they will judge any application intensely make it as solid as you can with as much detail as you can phone records msn records letters emails proof of you visit him and be prepared to lose the money if they say no. Sadly I know two lovely ladies who got visas and are now separated from their husbands yet there is another who is a lot older and they are still going strong. My advice having been stung myself is take your time if he doesn't want to come here don't rush.. He may hate it which will ruin your marriage anyway xx good luck