Marrying a Younger Tunisian Man

June

so...if i can ask if you've met his parents, and what do they think? i suppose your probably around the same age as his mother or father, yes or no? i would say by the picture of you and him, eh! dont do it, but you will never listen to me or anyone else if he is filling you full of , only u! not interested in anyone but u! dont want a visa! happy here! till u move here and he wants out cause!! eh hello he has a foreign wife!! and u better organise that otherwise divorce! so after all that i actually hope it works out for u! and yes im waiting for all the how dare u say that! and crap! but im speaking to u from the heart and if u came on here for advise thats mine.

Women and men have been used for sex..money..power..ect jobs..promotions.
Visas were something new ive learned.
Follow your heart but take your brain with you. If it seems too good to be true it probably is...but what if its not? Id still take a chance if you really love someone. Good luck
I totally agree with you take your brain with you, good wording !! How long have you been in your relationship for? thank you

so...if i can ask if you've met his parents, and what do they think? i suppose your probably around the same age as his mother or father, yes or no? i would say by the picture of you and him, eh! dont do it, but you will never listen to me or anyone else if he is filling you full of , only u! not interested in anyone but u! dont want a visa! happy here! till u move here and he wants out cause!! eh hello he has a foreign wife!! and u better organise that otherwise divorce! so after all that i actually hope it works out for u! and yes im waiting for all the how dare u say that! and crap! but im speaking to u from the heart and if u came on here for advise thats mine.
hi ya yes I've met his family and all family, they don't have a problem and no I'm not ages with his mum. Why do you say don't do it? Thank you for your opinion if everyone was the same the world would be a strange place.

scotty_bambam

You clearly don't respect anyone if you think people objecting to your rudeness is "crap".

sass

Advice is great on here, but opinions are best kept to oneself, I think everyone on here is over 18 and able to make their own decisions, whether they are right or wrong. No one else knows each individuals relationship or situation, some rather spiteful remarks are made here unnecessarily.

June

Clearly!! U don't know me!! Don't u dare say I don't respect people!! U rude person!!!!! I can give my thoughts and truthful opinions if I want to!! And waiting for the crap that, people will give me for speaking truthfully! I don't speak crap!! Scotty_bambam
Where are u living? Tunisia? England?

scotty_bambam

Mind your own bloody business!!!!!

June

Advice is great on here, but opinions are best kept to oneself, I think everyone on here is over 18 and able to make their own decisions, whether they are right or wrong. No one else knows each individuals relationship or situation, some rather spiteful remarks are made here unnecessarily.
is this a forum??,??? Remarks! Questions ! People finding their way! Understanding culture! Shnua nokaud sekteen akahow. . Behe ok

June

My thoughts exactly darling mwah x

sass

is this a forum??,??? Remarks! Questions ! People finding their way! Understanding culture! Shnua nokaud sekteen akahow. . Behe ok
I only come on here for information and advice, what other people do in their lives is not my business.

June

saha, i hope your getting the information and advice your looking for.

Jane BM

Clearly!! U don't know me!! Don't u dare say I don't respect people!! U rude person!!!!! I can give my thoughts and truthful opinions if I want to!! And waiting for the crap that, people will give me for speaking truthfully! I don't speak crap!! Scotty_bambam
Where are u living? Tunisia? England?
More to the point, where are you living June? Because your English isn't too great....

Last edited:

Jane BM

A forum is also for opinions, and if people ask for them, then they'll get s multitude of responses. However there are ways that people can say things so as not to antagonise...xx

June

June

Because your English isn't too great! ! However there are ways that people can say things so as not to antagonise! Yes I agree Jane BM and your response is much appreciated .

sass

A forum is also for opinions, and if people ask for them, then they'll get s multitude of responses. However there are ways that people can say things so as not to antagonise...xx
Exactly, passing judgement on people's relationships without knowing all the facts smacks of smugness.

Aslemma

There are so many variables in people's relationships that all anyone can do is politely put their own point of view, either from personal experience or from observation of friends. Many which appear to be made in heaven hit the rocks after a few years, if not sooner, whilst others, which on the face of it look as though they are doomed to disaster. are still going strong and happily many years down the line. At the end of the day it is up to people to be aware of the possible problems and make up their own minds. No marriage is immune from the possibility of break-up,.although there is certainly more potential for couples who have different backgrounds and expectations.

Some years ago I met a youngish Tunisian from Germany who told me that he had recently lost his partner. She was many years older than him and he had nursed her to the end with cancer. He said she was everything to him and he was lost without her.

June

More to the point, where are you living June? Because you're English isn't too great....
Your English or you're English as in "(you are) "English isn't too great. Don't correct others until your sure about your own, and I'm just stating a fact like u did.