Marrying a Younger Tunisian Man

mrsmannai

salaam :) the truth? what is the truth? noone can know for sure, they r charming, lovely, and talk with totallt different manners than what you might be used to in the uk. you r in a divorce, you have been in rocky times, you need attention, you wanna be seen, you wanna hear you r valuable. we all do.. men or women, no doubt. 25 yrs, yes, its a lot, would you consider a 20 yr old english boy? kkids is an issue, even u talked abt it, he is 20 yrs, he might want in a few yrs, when he is not "a kid" himself, you must ask yourself what can he do for you, not opposite, im sure u r inlove, but still u r 25 yrs older, and i know for a fact, it is will be talked abt. he is a muslim, may not be practicing now, but he will do down the road, and for a muslim man, kids is his way of and a big part of islam. if, and when he arrives in the uk, all this things will be flt stronger, the way of life, completely different, friends, family, the importance of being somone, will appear stronger, he will feel lost, and " not important" cuz it will all be cuz of you. he will feel the need to be of grat importance, he must show his family, friends and old community, that he did become something. he will maybe have a hard time find work, if he dont have any special skills, and at only 20, i guess he dont have. maybe he will be a buzz boy in a restaurant, or work in kfc, or in a shop, nothing wrong with tht in our mind, but it will be in his after some time, cuz he will do a lot work for minmum wage, and get how hard life in europe really is. and this u may have been talking abt, but the understanding will never come befor he truly xperience it. it is a hard n bumby road ahead. to be inlove is wonderful, but when reality hits, tht when one truly knows love... so you r asking for advice and views, you say u dont look much older, doesnt matter love, u r still 25 yrs older, and it will show, maybe not in a picture, but it real life. to be on vacay, and be happy for some weeks at the time, no problem, but when the shoes is in the hall, its a big difference :) now , he have everything , friends , family, and the life he used to, when all this will be gone, he will change, and tht is normal, r u up for tht challenge? noone can truly give good advice for others to live their life, but sharing from xperience, we can do. you can only read, and make your own choices, personally, i am all for following the heart, and live in the present, what already gone u want have back, what the futures brings u dont know, but u can be in the present, its all we can do. i only wanna wish u the best of luck with your decission, just make sure u share the same truth, if u can.....

Jane BM

Because your English isn't too great! ! However there are ways that people can say things so as not to antagonise! Yes I agree Jane BM and your response is much appreciated .
You're welcome....thing is when you antagonise other members then your responses are going to be in kind......stands to reason really.

Selmi

Your English or you're English as in "(you are) "English isn't too great. Don't correct others until your sure about your own, and I'm just stating a fact like u did.
You seem quite bitter June is it maybe the fact that your relationship didn't work out ? And you are now trying to tarnish every other member on here who is involved/married to a younger Tunisian. I personally feel outraged that you can form an opinion from a photograph of another member with her partner ! Do I sense "Jealousy" just stating a fact xx

Jane BM

Your English or you're English as in "(you are) "English isn't too great. Don't correct others until your sure about your own, and I'm just stating a fact like u did.
Predictive text....my bad....and your reason for being so aggressive and antagonistic towards members?

Jane BM

You seem quite bitter June is it maybe the fact that your relationship didn't work out ? And you are now trying to tarnish every other member on here who is involved/married to a younger Tunisian. I personally feel outraged that you can form an opinion from a photograph of another member with her partner ! Do I sense "Jealousy" just stating a fact xx
Clearly thinks we all need saving from ourselves!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Aslemma

I wish predictive text had never been invented Jane, also the way it 'corrects' your grammar to something which is patently wrong. We haven't all got the time to read and amend its suggestions every time, though I do my best!!!

June

My relationship is working just perfect actually, "jealousy " not at all!

mrsmannai

is this a forum??,??? Remarks! Questions ! People finding their way! Understanding culture! Shnua nokaud sekteen akahow. . Behe ok
salaam :) im happy to see u did learn a few standard phrases in street tunisian, that can probably come in hand , your age considered :) and normally its written behi

gem15

Since when has spelling become an obsession on here. It doesn't matter how things are spelt...........there's bigger things going on in the world to worry about.

Trulymadlydeeply

Back to the thread.....:rolleyes:

Scottochott

Spelling shouldn't be criticised when you're writing in another language other than your mother tongue, however for those writing in their own language how things are spelled, and correct use of grammar speaks volumes about their education and intelligence, and thus how much importance can be given to any opinion offered

@traveler71 , oh my goodness if I am not reading the same thing as myself!! I have recently met a young Tunisian man who is 21, will be 22 in May and I am 46 turning 47 in March...Such a huge age difference for us as well,although I have always dated younger men this is nothing new to me..it has always been my choice of preference.....anyway, I was so clueless to the culture of a Tunisia man and his religious background but since our conversations I have realized that I have found a person I feel I am falling in love with, and learning all his ways of life and his culture!! I feel the more I find out about him, I am falling deeper for him!! I have already, time and time covered the issue of our age difference and he is persistent on it not being a matter for him. He has not asked for help in obtaining a Visa-as he was working on that already before I began talking with him. I wonder about his life, when i am not with him...as I live in the States. He states that I am his only, but with so much talk about how they have more than one wife or what not, I am beginning to question his sincerity?? Our time together thus far has been short-only one month into ......I guess I wondered how you and your Tunisian man are doing after these months later. Are you still together?? I hope so -I would like to think this kind of love does exist??!! :):cool::rolleyes::finger:

Scottochott

@traveler71 , oh my goodness if I am not reading the same thing as myself!! I have recently met a young Tunisian man who is 21, will be 22 in May and I am 46 turning 47 in March...Such a huge age difference for us as well,although I have always dated younger men this is nothing new to me..it has always been my choice of preference.....anyway, I was so clueless to the culture of a Tunisia man and his religious background but since our conversations I have realized that I have found a person I feel I am falling in love with, and learning all his ways of life and his culture!! I feel the more I find out about him, I am falling deeper for him!! I have already, time and time covered the issue of our age difference and he is persistent on it not being a matter for him. He has not asked for help in obtaining a Visa-as he was working on that already before I began talking with him. I wonder about his life, when i am not with him...as I live in the States. He states that I am his only, but with so much talk about how they have more than one wife or what not, I am beginning to question his sincerity?? Our time together thus far has been short-only one month into ......I guess I wondered how you and your Tunisian man are doing after these months later. Are you still together?? I hope so -I would like to think this kind of love does exist??!! :):cool::rolleyes::finger:
I'll roll out my standard response...Google "bezness" then run for the hills!

Trulymadlydeeply

Welcome to the forum, did you meet online? Very few relationships that begin this way are genuine. They cast their line and get as many to take the bait as possible hoping they will get at least one if not more hooked..!!

Scottochott

Have you actually "met" him, or is this an online encounter in the virtual world? Have you been to Tunisia or anywhere else in the region?

Welcome to the forum, did you meet online? Very few relationships that begin this way are genuine. They cast their line and get as many to take the bait as possible hoping they will get at least one if not more hooked..!!
I did meet him online and any advice is hugely appreciated..I am new to this type of connection. I met him through facebook-he friend requested me, and much conversation has taken place in the past month!! Things are moving so fast!!!!

Have you actually "met" him, or is this an online encounter in the virtual world? Have you been to Tunisia or anywhere else in the region?
I have not met him yet-only video chat...i am only curious as to what the chances of this really being a go? I would love to think it is real feelings and emotions, I don not want my heart to get involved with this man only to find out he has many other women!!

Scottochott

ok will do...tell me what does it mean??
You are more than likely being targeted for money/visa. "Bezness" refers to the way these guys target numerous women, comparing notes and strategies, they are usually out of work or in low paid positions. They treat it as a job, have numerous women on the go, are very skilled and plausible. Sorry to say but you fit the target profile. As I said google it, be objective and you will no doubt recognise the signs. Do not believe a word they say, they are highly skilled and will tell you everything you want to hear, often playing the long game and are highly convincing. Their prey used to be naive tourists but recently have resorted to casting their nets online. You appear to be an attractive and intelligent woman, what the hell are you doing chatting to these children (for that is what they are)?