Marrying a Younger Tunisian Man

Scottochott

I have not met him yet-only video chat...i am only curious as to what the chances of this really being a go? I would love to think it is real feelings and emotions, I don not want my heart to get involved with this man only to find out he has many other women!!
It's not real, get a grip! Harsh maybe, but almost certainly true. I've finished my rant, do your own research and ask yourself if you're not attracting these men/children in your own country, why do you think the poor living in a developing country under severe economic crisis would find you an interesting prospect.

Scottochott

Oh, and change your Facebook privacy settings!

You are more than likely being targeted for money/visa. "Bezness" refers to the way these guys target numerous women, comparing notes and strategies, they are usually out of work or in low paid positions. They treat it as a job, have numerous women on the go, are very skilled and plausible. Sorry to say but you fit the target profile. As I said google it, be objective and you will no doubt recognise the signs. Do not believe a word they say, they are highly skilled and will tell you everything you want to hear, often playing the long game and are highly convincing. Their prey used to be naive tourists but recently have resorted to casting their nets online. You appear to be an attractive and intelligent woman, what the hell are you doing chatting to these children (for that is what they are)?
LMBO!!!!!! I googles the "Bezness" and wow!! Didn't know such word existed-I feel so naive!!! I think you have hit the nail on the spot Scottochott!! Everything you say, sounds so familiar...he is in school full time and has not mentioned help with his Visa..YET!! LOL!! He seems older and very mature for his age and so I have found myself caught up in him. I am a smart woman I would like to think, hence the investigations of these tunisian men!! :wacky::joyful: Ty for your quick response and your caring advice on the Bezness men!!!!

It's not real, get a grip! Harsh maybe, but almost certainly true. I've finished my rant, do your own research and ask yourself if you're not attracting these men/children in your own country, why do you think the poor living in a developing country under severe economic crisis would find you an interesting prospect.
P.s. I have always attracted the younger men my friend not just Tunisian!!

Oh, and change your Facebook privacy settings!
He's not a bad person Scottochott-but their have been a flood of younger men requesting me from this part of country!! Helpful advice though my friend-thank you!!!

Scottochott

He's not a bad person Scottochott-but their have been a flood of younger men requesting me from this part of country!! Helpful advice though my friend-thank you!!!
Point proven then! It may be flattering but you're opening yourself up to a world of pain/heartache/financial loss. I'm done commenting, good luck!

You are probably right..:shifty: thanks again!!!!

Trulymadlydeeply

How can it be real feelings and emotions after 1 month. They know exactly what you want to hear. They also message their more educated friends to ask what they should tell you. I agree with STC.

magicshaz

We married as planned. All is good with the world. I had got to know him and his family before marriage was mentioned. Never felt under pressure. I would however advise against striking up a relationship leading to marriage at first meet. If you wouldn't marry someone in your own country after forming a 'relationship' via Skype, then def don't do it to someone half a world away. Yes I have had many messages on fb, from obv rats, just delete n block. Fortunately since marriage it has stopped (bcz my husband is well known and respected) we only became friends on fb after marriage, we had our reasons why. Just be careful.

That's great news to hear-good for you !! I think after these words of advice i might be changing my direction-stuff just makes sense now!!!!;):confused::shifty::shy:

scotty_bambam

That's great news to hear-good for you !! I think after these words of advice i might be changing my direction-stuff just makes sense now!!!!;):confused::shifty::shy:
Just a quick response on behalf of my friend traveller... She's still with her man and they are getting married this year.x

magicshaz

This 'befriending' behavior is not limited to Tunisians and remember there is good and bad in every nationality/creed/colour.

Trulymadlydeeply

Of course it's not limited to Tunisians but this is Tunisia.com :D

Essem

Staff member
This 'befriending' behavior is not limited to Tunisians and remember there is good and bad in every nationality/creed/colour.
Wish I had £1 for every time I've seen that on here!:rolleyes::banghead:

Jane BM

I really hope it has.....one thing you mentioned though, you said he's never mentioned visa etc and that 'he's already working on that'.....how??? X