Marrying a Younger Tunisian Man

salimlov

Has anyone married a younger Tunisian man age difference of 25 years and been approved the spouse visa, I am worried because of 20 yr old and 45 yr old (I don't look much older than him LOL). How many have you been accepted? I know mine is genuine but just interested to know.
20 years differnce and im in the uk now

Moonsky

In all these types of relationships that I've known/heard about not one has ended happily. "Buyer beware!"

Moonsky

Indeed it is a big YAWN... why women fall for men like this is beyond comprehension!

June

Because their such professionals in what they do! And it works only for them in the end and not their unfortunate wives.

magicshaz

In all these types of relationships that I've known/heard about not one has ended happily. "Buyer beware!"
Not all fingers are the same.... I have heard of plenty that have ended happily... we none of us know how any relationship will pan out... married 27 yrs to brit, then all went tits up....so, no one knows...

Jane BM

Because their such professionals in what they do! And it works only for them in the end and not their unfortunate wives.
I've been called many things in my time, an unfortunate wife never been one of them....don't assume that all those who are married to younger men have been 'played'...I for sure haven't been...however if you ask anyone who knows us as a couple may say he's the unfortunate (or lucky) one!

Jane BM

Indeed it is a big YAWN... why women fall for men like this is beyond comprehension!
Men like this? You mean younger men?

magicshaz

Men like this? You mean younger men?
Out of interest Moonsky...HOW MANY relationships can you state categorically have ended in disaster... as in people you actually know?? (and not just read about in some dirtrag like the Sun). Sure go on the TLR page and you will see countless examples..... however, if you ever read the News Of The World you would also believe that every football player that has ever been, was a virginity-taking-thrill-seeking-trophy girlfriend sporting Lothario ...and the kiss n tell girls were naive, good homespun, church going, god fearing innocents until 'he' came along... #justsaying.

Those of us who have married, dated, a younger man/Tunisian in the case of this forum, have done so with our eyes open. As i said before... I was married 27 years to a brit, just a little older than me.... that didnt end happily either... so there is no 'point' to prove.

Maybe you were speaking from personal experience, but dont judge everyone to be the same.

magicshaz

Tsk tsk Jane ...perish the thought loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool........
maybe any man with a penis and a brain, and no matter the age, or nationality they do not have enough blood to run both at the same time..... (speaking as the mother of sons here.......................)

sass

TLR would be a better home for the ladies who are anti Tunisian/age gap men. Some bitter women who tar other peoples relationships with their own brush. Anybody would think British men are perfect in their world!

gem15

Like its been pointed out many times previously Tunisia.com is an open forum so anyone can give their opinion. An opinion is an opinion not a law so best to ignore it if you don't agree with someone else.

sass

Like its been pointed out many times previously Tunisia.com is an open forum so anyone can give their opinion. An opinion is an opinion not a law so best to ignore it if you don't agree with someone else.
But then Gem, no one would say anything! nothing like a little debate sometimes!

Trulymadlydeeply

If you are happy and secure in your relationship whether you are older younger fatter thinner there's no need to defend it or take it personally. As Jane said this is a forum if you put your personal circumstances on here people will have an opinion whether you like it or not... As long as they are opinions and not personal digs at someone I can't see the problem.

With TLR many have gone to Tunisia in the search of fun then when they realise that's all they are they call them Rats.. Still tend to go back for more tho :-(

sass

I take nothing personally here, just give an opinion, like everyone else!

magicshaz

Exactly, passing judgement on people's relationships without knowing all the facts smacks of smugness.
or bitterness and desperation... but that only my opinion.....hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Trulymadlydeeply

Exactly you have an opinion just like everyone else. Definitely not bitter or desperate if I were I'd know where to go. Just sayin.....

magicshaz

Many years ago, and I mean MANY..... my dads auntie, after leaving an abusive marriage, 'picked up' with a man some 25yrs younger than her. In those days they were called 'companions' although they did go on to wed. . She died in 1984, he was just into his 50's. He is still alive but has never re-married, or even filled her bedspace with another woman. He was devoted to her. So, I take heart from that, not because I am following in Auntie Meg's footsteps, lol, but there is no age limit or boundary. True, he was not Tunisian lol..... but there was never a photo of them looking angry, just happy all the time..... June comes across as bitter and twisted and very judgmental of everyone, maybe she got suckered... who knows, or maybe she was hard to live with... who know... could be a hundred reasons. But for what it is worth, I wont let the 'Junes' of this world rain on my parade. I have been through a lot of tish in the last 10 years, and I know we all say that, but from the realms of a sad marriage, to titled and royal Malaysians, physical abuse and depression, i have come through, and as I have said before, we none of us really know how a relationship will pan out, what I do know is I am the happiest and healthiest I have been EVER and for however long it lasts or I live, I am happy now. Carpe Diem. (not carp on about how 'stupid' we all are, you dont wear my shoes, you have not been on my journey)