Military Question

Peggyo

I am married to a Tunisian man and am in America. Can you tell me advice on how to contact him by phone?

selinamld

I am married to a Tunisian man and am in America. Can you tell me advice on how to contact him by phone?
On his telephone number? and add the code which is +216

Peggyo

I meant how often can I call him? I dont think they can use the phone on a regular basis correct?

selinamld

I meant how often can I call him? I dont think they can use the phone on a regular basis correct?
Babe, who told you this! Ofcourse they can if they have enough money to afford a smart phone. You can talk on whatsapp for example,as much as you want. :) Why would they not be allowed to use a phone?

Peggyo

Well I was told that it depnds on their commander as to if they are allowed to use the phone or not and of course if they have that credit on their phone

Peggyo

Here In United States they cannot use the phone just anytime they wish

selinamld

Oh, maybe you are right because u live in the USA, but once again, if he has internet he can communicate with you easily, look for example the love rats, how they are available 24/7 and talking to foreign girls haha only joking. I am not very familiar with the conditions but it does not sound normal, check with ur hubby xx
Here In United States they cannot use the phone just anytime they wish

Peggyo

Are you from Tunisia may I ask?

Peggyo

I just find that odd as well. He has spoken to me by phone a few times but mostly we text.

selinamld

Are you from Tunisia may I ask?
My ex boyfriend is tunisian, living in not so developed city, and it was not a problem for us to talk ALL day, vie facebook,whatsapp amd even normal text messages btw im living in UK i dont know about America :)

selinamld

I just find that odd as well. He has spoken to me by phone a few times but mostly we text.
What exactly he tells you and you are MARRIED how do u communicate