Monastir Centre

Lauren&Ahmed

Hi,

I have been trying to find out, with no avail whether the Monastir Centre is anywhere near the Bella Vista in monastir. if anyone could let me know asap that would be brilliant!!

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me!!

xx

Najwa

Hi,

I have been trying to find out, with no avail whether the Monastir Centre is anywhere near the Bella Vista in monastir. if anyone could let me know asap that would be brilliant!!

xx
Is this a hotel babe?

marhaba

is it a shopping centre?

Lauren&Ahmed

No it's a hotel LOL xx

marhaba

LMFAO xxxxxxxxxxx

ROULLA

Hi,

xx
Hi hope that you are in good health! Don't know if this helps but according to this Monastir Centre is 7 km away..:)

stars
The Bella Vista (ex-Occidental Grand Monastir) Hotel is located along the famous sandy beach of Skanes, in the vicinity of 2 luxuriant golf courses, and amidst a palm grove of 8 acres. The hotel is just 7 km from the city of Monastir

Lauren&Ahmed

Ok thanks Roulla, it's getting a bit confusing now, because the hotel is actually called Monastir Centre...I'm not looking to find out how close the Bella vista is to the centre of monastir lol.

I wish Ahmed would bloody reply to me on this, it's stressing me out!!! I need to book this tonight lol. xx