- 4 slices of ham
- 100g of mushrooms
- 1 puff
- 2 eggs
- Cheese selection
Preparation:
Preheat oven to 200 ° C
Roll out the dough in a baking dish.
Over half of the dough, spread the previously finely chopped ham, mushrooms, eggs and finally the cheese.
Fold the second half of the dough to form a half-moon.
Be sure to close the ends.
Doing leather slipper for twenty minutes at 200 ° C.

DARK ANGEL

Rolled pork with eggs

Ingredients
500 g of puff pastry.
6 + 1 egg yolk.
the filling:
200 g of beef saucisse.de
100 g of white meat steamed.
1 shallot.
green salad.
1 egg.
salt and pepper.
Preparation :
Chop the white meat, shallots and salad. Mix it with sausage, egg, salt, pepper. Bake 10 minutes in a little oil and let cool. Roll out the pastry on a greased baking sheet. In the middle of the dough and place the stuffing have over hard-boiled eggs. filling the cover from the rest of the dough to form the shape of a triangle. Make a small hole in the top to allow steam to escape. brush the surface with the egg yolk. cook the rolled oven for 30 min.
- With Prochenement on my table of Ramadan.

DARK ANGEL

les fricassés:
the stewed are small Tunisian sandwiches, prepared with fried buns. you can fill them with whatever you want peppers + tomatoes or potatoes tuna etc. .... immediately is the recipe.
Ingredients: for 15 small fricassés
-500g of flour.
-1c coffee baker's yeast
-1c tablespoons sugar.
1c-teaspoon salt.
10cl-oil.
5cl-warm milk.
-1 Egg.
-150ml of warm water.
-oil for frying.
Preparation:
put baker's yeast in the milk and let stand for 5 minutes, mix all the ingredients by adding water gradually, knead until a soft non-sticky dough, let the dough rest for 1 hour, degas the dough lower then roll cut round 9cm in diameter using a cookie cutter or a glass arrange on a platter and let stand 20 minutes (it just swell a bit).
Fry the bread in a heated over medium heat put oil on paper towels and let cool, top the bread with stuffing of your choice

DARK ANGEL

Cigars with almonds and honey

Ingredients:

8 sheets of filo pastry
150g powder amndes
75 sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 c. coffee orange blossom
150g of liquid honey
Oil for frying
Prparation :
To prepare the recipe cigars with almonds and honey
Combine the almonds, sugar, cinnamon and orange blossom water in a small bowl, and mix until smooth. Take this big nut almond paste and roll them between your fingers to get small net sticks.
Cut two large rectangles in each pastry sheet. Place a stick of marzipan at one end, fold the base, then the two long dimensions of the rectangle over the filling, roll to form small cylinders.
Heat the frying oil to 180 ° C and let cool honey in a small saucepan.
Dive cigars in small quantities in the hot oil and let them brown on all sides. Drain them as and when on paper towels, then dip them in warm honey.
Put the cigar cool on a rack.

Jane BM

les fricassés:
the stewed are small Tunisian sandwiches, prepared with fried buns. you can fill them with whatever you want peppers + tomatoes or potatoes tuna etc. .... immediately is the recipe.
Ingredients: for 15 small fricassés
-500g of flour.
-1c coffee baker's yeast
-1c tablespoons sugar.
1c-teaspoon salt.
10cl-oil.
5cl-warm milk.
-1 Egg.
-150ml of warm water.
-oil for frying.
Preparation:
put baker's yeast in the milk and let stand for 5 minutes, mix all the ingredients by adding water gradually, knead until a soft non-sticky dough, let the dough rest for 1 hour, degas the dough lower then roll cut round 9cm in diameter using a cookie cutter or a glass arrange on a platter and let stand 20 minutes (it just swell a bit).
Fry the bread in a heated over medium heat put oil on paper towels and let cool, top the bread with stuffing of your choice

Ah Dark Angel, I remember my mother in law making these for me......they were DIVINE...

Brilliant thread Dark Angel, thanks so much....maybe I'll surprise my husband one day and make himself something Tunisian...lol

DARK ANGEL

Ah Dark Angel, I remember my mother in law making these for me......they were DIVINE...

Brilliant thread Dark Angel, thanks so much....maybe I'll surprise my husband one day and make himself something Tunisian...lol
Oh Jane , surely it will be BIG SURPRISE as Tunisians love this very much !Why not try ;)

Scottochott

Dark Angel please let us know when you're cooking next, I'm first in line for tasting!

Essem

Staff member
Would you be able to transfer your recipes to the recipe section Dark Angel?

Jane BM

ROULLA

Hi Dark Angel hope that you are well!
Hope that you don't mind but I changed the title, well not all of it just the bit where I think you was supposed to write RECIPE :)

gem15

I dont know how fitting the thread title is with pork recipes, but they look fab to me. :D

ROULLA

I dont know how fitting the thread title is with pork recipes, but they look fab to me. :D
Hi Gem hope that you and your family are all well!

I must admit that I was a bit stunned to see a recipe with pork;)

Mindy2

Looking at those delicious pics Dark Angel is making me feel hungry lol

DARK ANGEL

I am trying to translate so maybe next time i will put the French name first then English to be more clear:)

DARK ANGEL

Looking at those delicious pics Dark Angel is making me feel hungry lol
You know Ramdhan is soon so all families now try to fix her menu since now :)

DARK ANGEL

Hi Dark Angel hope that you are well!
Hope that you don't mind but I changed the title, well not all of it just the bit where I think you was supposed to write RECIPE :)
Sure Roulla , i appreciated your help;) Thanks

DARK ANGEL

Would you be able to transfer your recipes to the recipe section Dark Angel?
I could not find this thread so i was obliged to do another one , if you don't mind would please give the link of this thread thanks:)

Scottochott

I could not find this thread so i was obliged to do another one , if you don't mind would please give the link of this thread thanks:)
If you go to the main forum page, you will see recipes in the banner at the top.