My Trip to Tunisia

Jasmine

I am not gonna use is bank account at all I have another way to have money. I know what I am doing I been reading about this with a grate deal. I work as a fisher women and it not much money just for me. He has a job he don't need my money. I have children but all teenagers. Yeah I was thinking about staying there for two weeks. Canadians don't need visa I can stay there up to three months top but I not gonn stay that long. Hell no.. I seen. Lot of alarms bells my self I am aware mate❣If he don't get me a ring no big deal cuz I am not in hurry to get merried. He is boxer too five time champion he lives with his family in a city. He always has money I do see all the time. He like sports big time. Works out ever day. When we do chat twice a day. I worry all the time I ask him question all the time he his honest. I have to take his word apond it,until u have the change to met him. I know not to take any thing with that can be stolen.
How do you talk twice a day if hes working? :confused:

If you are seeing alarm bells what is keeping you with him?

IF your children were saying all you are to you - what would your advice be?

You are very trusting if you're taking a strangers word for everything they say... 5 time champion boxer?? :D If you already thought about not taking anything that can be stolen, is that not your inner gut telling you something isnt right here?

Lovinglife

You are very trusting if you're taking a strangers word for everything they say... 5 time champion boxer?? :D If you already thought about not taking anything that can be stolen, is that not your inner gut telling you something isnt right here?
He gets off work like 4 he will get on then and sometimes before he goes to bed and when he wakes up to go to work. He has own computer at his own place. Lol u guys are telling me what to do and think? So I am goin by what u are saying to me. I have read all the waring signs if there is any u never told me any waring signs.

Jasmine

He gets off work like 4 he will get on then and sometimes before he goes to bed and when he wakes up to go to work. He has own computer at his own place. Lol u guys are telling me what to do and think? So I am goin by what u are saying to me. I have read all the waring signs if there is any u never told me any waring signs.
No-one is telling you what to do and think! We (I) am simply advising you to keep your feet firmly on the ground and use your head not your heart.

You can put lipstick on a pig - its still a pig :D

Lovinglife

No-one is telling you what to do and think! We (I) am simply advising you to keep your feet firmly on the ground and use your head not your heart.

M

Lovinglife

Do u live in Tunisia too?

sass

I hope you realise that 300 dinars is not alot, even in Tunisia, if you want to do things, Tunisia eats your money

Rosewater

I hope you realise that 300 dinars is not alot, even in Tunisia, if you want to do things, Tunisia eats your money
yes 300 Dinar is a very low paying!!! , street cleaners earn more than her bf tho

Lovinglife

I see him on Facebook book chat from video. He busy man am I am too we get a chance to chat as much as we can no big deal. Just have confidence just like any other human being on Facebook. I have a plenty of time to get to know him for I see him but in person wil give me more instite do what he dose with his life. His family works with the police too so that is how much I know so far.

sass

What happen? If u don't mind me asking ?
Let's say an interesting mix of people, ie live chickens in plastic bags, a massive scramble for the lovely seats provided! Hubby asked for first class seats which he calls 10th class lol, but there weren't any anyway, we ended up sitting by the open doorways until some man offered us a seat and then helped himself to our water. Memorable journey!

Lovinglife

Heavy

Lovinglife

Where I live is the country side there is Bears ex .. So if I want to walk down the road which is my way do getting around, I walk. I don't expect to stay home and wait for ride to pick me up. There is lions and tigers and bears oh my.. Where I hi I will take the chance and if any Me who like to know I can keep in touch with who ever on here can help like rosewater if I do go to Tunisia rosewater would be my guide.. Js.. Happy thoughts..

Lovinglife

If I do go Tunisia I will ask rosewater be my tour guide lol js

Lovinglife

How do I know from the good and the bad Tunisia man?? This question is been said on here a lot ??

ROULLA

Awesome that u had a good trip to Tunisia❣ I met a man on line.He is mush younger then me and I wait to met him, when I Am done work,some time in August. We been Chatting through the past few months now. I am happy to get I know him through facebook. But consured that he wants to Marry me right away when I arriver to Tunisia. I am 39and he is 24 big huge age difference. He don't want to come to Canada right way.He wants me to stay with him. Find a place of our own. Will I guess he can't have a boyfriend and girlfriend affair until we marry I do care for him I should wait unitl I get know him better I need to know more about the whole waiting times to marry him. I want to stay for a month. Rent a place with my self before we do marry?????​
Hi Lovinglife and welcome to the forum!
I have only read this post that you wrote and I am going just by this post.
I am not a great believer in meeting your true soul mate online , maybe it's just me and you can say that I'm old fashion.
However, I'm not saying that they do or don't work out in the long run. My eldest child is 33 years old and my advice to her would be to take things slow, check his every detail out and be careful. I myself am no hot looker and I have had young men look at me in a proactive way whilst in Tunisia. They can be charming but don't be fooled. 9 times out of 10 there is a reason and that's to get out of Tunisia. The stories that I've heard over the years make your toe nails curl.
I live here in the UK but have never missed a year in not going to Tunisia. Where I live there are many men that talk about what type of women they want and if I'm honest they couldn't give a monkeys if she is a nice person as long as she works and they can get a 5 year visa, it's so pathetic I feel physically sick when I hear them talk.
There are quite a few older ones in my opinion who are happily married, but very few. Most of the young men in Tunisia have had enough and want a way out, don't believe it when you hear that he don't want to go to Canada.... I do hope that you don't get offended but it's just my opinion and advice.
Take care

Lovinglife

I will take ur advice and opinion as will. Thanks u so much for sharing information about a man for Tunisia. To my knowledge I am gonna take this one slower the growth. I do want to met him in person. He told me numbers to times that he good man. I don't believe that until I know more about his personalt, never ask me for money nothing at all he just wants me to come see him for a visted.

Trulymadlydeeply

Hi LL if he earns 300 dinar a month but has money to work out every day and also has Internet/wifi at home I'm afraid if you are not sending him money someone else is!!! Harsh but true.

BTW I have a cousin living in Nova Scotia :) she has a very good life and doesn't mention all men are bums there?! Maybe change where you are looking...