Nabeul hotels

Scoobydoo

HI all,

Can anyone recommend some decent hotels in Nabeul? I know some where mentioned on here a while ago, but i cant remember where!

Also, do they have websites and can i book directly or what?

thanks very much

N x

ROULLA

Hi Nicola,

Hope that you are all in good health!
I can name you a few hotels and then you can see if they have websites...
Prince, Kheops,Pyramids,Jazmine, there really is quite a few but i am not sure what you are looking for....My son really likes going to the Prince but thats only because he likes there pool........and because we know quite a few people as we have been going there for a number of years..................You could always contact the Tourist office and see what they can recommend as to be quite honest i have never seen these hotels in a brochure before..............Goodluck............hope that helps you a bit

ROULLA

Hi Nicola,

Hope that you are well this evening! I really do hope that you had a bit of luck trying to find a hotel, did look at the website that you was sent by Bouha but to tell you the truth i only saw i hotel from Nabeul and that was the Kheops...........

Trulymadlydeeply

Hi Nicola,

Hope that you are all in good health!
I can name you a few hotels and then you can see if they have websites...
Prince, Kheops,Pyramids,Jazmine, there really is quite a few but i am not sure what you are looking for....My son really likes going to the Prince but thats only because he likes there pool........and because we know quite a few people as we have been going there for a number of years..................You could always contact the Tourist office and see what they can recommend as to be quite honest i have never seen these hotels in a brochure before..............Goodluck............hope that helps you a bit
Good evening Roulla,

Another memory you just jogged, the Kheopps where we stayed I dont think it is a hotel that the uk use, I remember being the only English person there, the waiters thought it funny when I said Hello!!! They were sweet though and every time they saw me they said "Hello Madam" :)

ROULLA

Hi Truly,

Hope that you are well this evening! Where have you been ,i have been looking out for you but you was nowhere to be seen......Anyway i must admit very rare do i see English people in Nabeul.............

Trulymadlydeeply

Ive been here on and off, Im decorating my bedroom at the moment so keep coming on for a quickie (not that sort) and then back to it. I wonder why we dont tend to visit Nabeul much???

ROULLA

Hi Truly,

I have been coming on and off today, but not for a quickie anyway...I ahve been having my flat rewired for the past 2 days and what a mess.....So are you doing it yourself or have you got the painters in...:D..........Maybe this year you can come to Nabeul.......I'm sure that i would recognis:eek:

Trulymadlydeeply

Doing it myself.....I really enjoy decorating I find it relaxing, although our little kitten kept trying to jump into the paste bucket!!! I'd love to get out to Tunisia this year at some point, maybe just maybe.............

ROULLA

Hi Truly,

I always say maybe, never say never

dujaspasa

This year we are going, for the tird times, to hotel Keops. We want to make few agreement with hotel, but we have not their email.
Please, can eny one tell as their email? Thak you!

dujaspasa

Yes, thank you! I hawe seen this website, but as you can see there is not any email. It is curious because they have wi-fi in hotel.

dujaspasa

Thank you! The answer was very quick and very kind of you!

Essem

Staff member
My pleasure - have a great holiday :)

DARK ANGEL

Morning, I read an article on MFM, some hotels announce that it is strictly forbidden to make a hotel reservation for singles Tunisians men :p and the reason is 'they are a big source of trouble in the hotels ' however singles ladies are able to stay and having a great time :)

dujaspasa

Last time we were in hotel Keops, they did not have beach towels ! I wonder if they have beach towels this year? It is a little too much to cary at least 3 big towels from home! Does anybody know something about this?

Jane BM

I'd imagine the best thing to do is to make enquiries with them through the email address above now. Failing which you could always just buy them there...

ROULLA

Last time we were in hotel Keops, they did not have beach towels ! I wonder if they have beach towels this year? It is a little too much to cary at least 3 big towels from home! Does anybody know something about this?
Hi Dujaspasa hope that you are well! They provide towels in the room although I doubt very much that they provide beach towels. You just have to take 3 thin beach towels they will only be for placing on the sun beds as there are loads there. Good thing about the Kheops is that they don't charge you for the sunbeds.
There is another hotel about 5 minutes from the Kheops which used to be called Prince, it is now called Khayam gardens and is really nice, in saying that Riadh is not that bad, one of our moderators stayed there and she thought that it was ok.

Khayem gardens http://www.venere.com/hotels/nabeul/khayam-garden-resort/?fwdrf=https://www.google.co.uk/